[Player of the Month] June 2015

Who should win this Months player of the Month?

• Trande

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Frank

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Prepper

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Millheimer

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • MrAaron

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Aaron/Faith

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Torvald

• Panda

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Zoey

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • That weird-ass german fireman (Manner)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattIs

logo_1.png

Voting has begun! Please vote your player you think has shown a good effort this month! (Not Trande).
  • Just to note out, 4, 25,000 dollar prizes will be given out this time!
  • If you win, message me over the forums and we will arrange a time where I can drop off, your hard earned money!
  • If you like the way this system is working out, especially with giving out MORE smaller prizes along with suggestions, please contact me. Cheers!

Hello Everyone,

It's my birthday on Thursday and I will be giving out a jackpot of $100,000 due to this. This time the cash will be split between the top 4 players who receive votes! so 25,000 each! I haven't been very active the past few months so I haven't had many chance to view peoples activity around the community, so please message me on the forums with people you believe should be eligible for this months vote. Please note, Harold Bloom won last month, so is exempt from the vote, but @Creepis is now able to be voted for if that's who you desire. Once you make your nominations via PM, I will stick them in an Excel and the Top 10 Most Common Picks go into the Poll!

- The Thread will be updated tomorrow when nominations are taken in and counted -

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

MattIs

Thread Updated with Votes! Voting will close tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.