Player of the Month

MattIs

logo_1.png

Hello there, I got this idea from other communities and thought it would be an absolutely great idea to implement it here. After consulting with a few members of staff about a PerpHeads lottery, the idea didn't seem fair as people who put alot into the community may not got much if not anything.

So anyway, welcome to Player of the Month. How it works is as follows, if you promote and are active in the community you instantly become viable to receive prizes!

Why is this so good?
  • It promotes the whole community, keeping it active and healthy.
  • It adds an edge of competition between players.
  • Players who maybe cannot afford premium, yet are active have a chance to win it.
So how does it work?

Players who are active and friendly in the community fall viable. These are the types of qualities I want to see:
  • Friendly and helpful within the forums on a daily basis.
  • Respond to /help on the server.
  • Have a month of no warnings or bans on record.
  • Show improvement in your roleplay style or history.
What won't get you Player of the Month is as follows:
  • Getting people to write recommendations on you in order for you to become viable. It doesn't work like this. If someone see's good roleplay on their behalf, they can recommend it.
  • Sucking up to members of staff. At the end of the day, we are just the same as you are and are here to help out you guys.
So then, What do I get?

At the moment, if you're elected as a Player of the Month, I will buy you VIP, over time the prizes will increase. I hope to add a monthly bonus draw with steam codes and games for you guys to redeem.

How about Bias?

Fingers crossed, I'm not going to be the only one choosing these players. I want other members of staff to feed me information and people who they feel have contributed this month. We will put all these together and decide as a team who deserves it.

Finally...
I still need every ones opinions. I'm sure this system could be all overhauled over time with your suggestions and I hope you also think this is a good system to push forward.
Please note: All this is coming out of my expense, I do really love this community and you guys are the reason all of us are here in the first place.

Peace

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
I think this is a great idea, Matt. You could probably ask Fredy about the premium, I'm sure he would give it to the player of the month for free.

Also, can members of the staff get this?

I know many players who deserve this, and that is why I suggest the community voting for player of the month. Of course that can be abused, but you could add some rules for voting I guess.

MattIs

I think this is a great idea, Matt. You could probably ask Fredy about the premium, I'm sure he would give it to the player of the month for free.

Also, can members of the staff get this?

I know many players who deserve this, and that is why I suggest the community voting for player of the month. Of course that can be abused, but you could add some rules for voting I guess.

Thats a great idea. Thinking about it, this would make sense as we're all the community.

I'll make sure that the whole community gets to vote on who Player of the Month is.