[Please Read] Would you like to see a TTT server

This is something i completely want to do. With perpheads. But would you like to see a TTT server

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is something i completely want to do. With perpheads. But would you like to see a TTT server

Reaction score
Ho Lee Shet. I want a TTT server. I like TTT, it makes people rage.

Reaction score
Never even played TTT, but i say maybe as long as the server is good, unique and is part of the PH community.

Reaction score
As RedParadoxin said. The PerpHeads community is a RP community so i think it should stay that way.

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
As RedParadoxin said. The PerpHeads community is a RP community so i think it should stay that way.
That's cause we only have a perp server lol...

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
Yes we only have a Perp server, wich means we start out as an RP server, And i stated i want it to stay that way.

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
Does it really matter?

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
"And i stated i want it that way." that means my opinion says that i don't want it to change to any other kind than RP form, so yes. IT does matter.

Trande

Alex_:D said:
TTT is the worst gamemode I have ever played, I would rather cut my head off then play it =)
It's so much fun, you obviously don't know what's good for you ;-;

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
Twitty, if you're posting a poll and asking for personal views on this, why are you now stating that Ghost's opinion doesn't matter? It doesn't make sense.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
TTT is the worst gamemode I have ever played, I would rather cut my head off then play it =)
/me passes machete
PLAY IT ALEX

Status
Not open for further replies.