PLPD clown department - A cheffz

Reaction score
people out here like
OfjX.gif

it's all just bants guys no need to act all big *cough* @Double J *cough*

seriously though I think all these songs sound the same, just a different beat

Reaction score
He just needs to put more emphasis on bars and maybe hum to catch his flow on beats before he records

At the end of the day the songs should be taken as a joke or non serious because it’s PH related and not mandem starting rap careers thru perp.

Deleted member 5577

@McGlinchy same but they’ll deliver to my house and just leave it at the door so I do that before work sometimes

Reaction score
i know right people think this is a serious song and out here hating and shit when i bet if they had to make a song it'd sound aids

Reaction score
I know everyone loves shitting on you (probably rightfully so) and I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but,

Youre still young and youre just trying to have fun in a community you enjoy, maybe you made something nowhere near anything good or even interpretable, but I dont think people should shit on you so much for just trying to have fun and play around like other members of the community.

Even if it wasnt any good, I miss the days when I'd do stupid shit like this and get bullied online for it. Keep having fun.

I think people have to remember youre a child, and this is a video game, the amount of abuse people give you for litterally being a child and having fun, exactly like the rest of us once were, is insane to me. I get the critisicm but its just odd to me how grown men can be giving so much abuse to a child for doing the same stupid stuff they did at your age.

Reaction score
best song ever. lyrics were very clear and understandable. peasants may not understand the beauty here its fine. keep up the good work