PLPD.online not working atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so at 2:30 PM I was trying to do my 2nd part of the officers app right so when I done that it comes up with this Untitled.png so I tryed concact the IT team in helpdesk and when I did it came up when the same error if I cuold get help that be good I do not want to lose what I have put down in the 2nd of part of the officer app

Reaction score
This happens sometimes when you use a third party software such as Grammarly and you may have exceeded the word limit in the text box or this sometimes also happens when there is spacing before the text starts. Try changing around the format of how you wrote it and it should hopefully work, or at least that’s how I fixed it.

Reaction score
This happens sometimes when you use a third party software such as Grammarly and you may have exceeded the word limit in the text box or this sometimes also happens when there is spacing before the text starts. Try changing around the format of how you wrote it and it should hopefully work, or at least that’s how I fixed it.
ok I tryed to do a helpdesk to TI about it but still came up with the same error so I don't think it that

Reaction score
so I tryed it and does not work alose like I said befor I did a Helpdesk on this but it still given the same error as I was given form the app

Status
Not open for further replies.