PLPD Online

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Reaction score
PLPD Online is absolutely fantastic, I can't even believe these gentleman are willing to give up their time to do this and ask for nothing in return. Most, if not all divisions use PLPD Online day in day out for all of their duties and soon more aspects of the department will be on it. To have something like this which is fully customized and can be tailored to our needs is such an incredible thing... I can't even begin to imagine how different the Police Department would be if we were still using Google Drive!

The Information Technology among many other notable individuals and divisions are due for a big big big thank you which is something Chris and I are working towards. Keep up the amazing work IT, you're literally the backbone of the department at the moment.

Ayjay

Reaction score
As just recently joining the IT team, I don't believe I deserve much appreciation - However I can agree that PLPD Online is extremely advanced, and from what I know since it's inception it's improved greatly.

I hope to be a big part of the team.

Reaction score
Cant agree more, at first when it came out it was pretty useless for myself, probably because I didn't really have access to anything. However as things were slowly being moved from the forums and google docs over to PLPD Online, I think it really goes to show how much effort is being put into this. Having everything in one place is far easier to work with right now rather than previously. It's developed a massive amount compared to what it originally was, and it's amazing. Great work.

Reaction score
It's absolutely amazing, so many nice additions / functions, and it really gives shape to the whole PD itself, keeps a database of all the reprimands, notes, inactivity warnings, commendations, so on, so on, it's just fantastic! Well done to the IT team and those who've contributed.

Reaction score
How it all started when you needed to be VIP to become a LT and there could only be one. To know, when we have a whole website, a serious application process, promotions and so on.

It's pretty awsome actually to see it all getting "upgraded"