PMC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Application Format:
Why you think you should join:
Game time:
Speciality (Dont say how good you are, say your gaming skills and in-game skills):
Prefered gun (M16A4 or M4A1):
Are you planning to join with friends:

Reaction score
Application Format: PMC?
Why you think you should join: Dunno, Gangless if you call it :D Well, I want to do something like helping people with crime stuff or helping :D just like in real life :D
Game time:1 week and more.
Speciality (Dont say how good you are, say your gaming skills and in-game skills): Well, I can spin in cirkels (Cant spell today) IC* I would only mostly able to help CRIMINALS only, Since i don't like cops, Respect that please :D I enjoy shooting people down with a berreta.
Prefered gun (M16A4 or M4A1):BERRETA if i can or COLT.
Are you planning to join with friends:Dunno maybe i'll join with woodz.
INGAME Name? Amira Crow Steam name Retarded Lizard, Phone numeber 9928302

Heres my charectors back story.
She was born Mongolia, She learned to ride a horse as 1 year old, When she was 14 she and her familly attempted to break into china, She failed, Her mother died, A few cousins lived and her brother lived too, They
took their horses rided into russia till she and her family came to Sweden, After some years in sweden, She learned how to craft a machete and stuff, She left her horse with her family,
They began assembling a boat to come into USA, Her grandfather died under the journey, He was the person who taught her how to fight how to ride, Her father wanted to stay in sweden,
Only his cousin and brother sailed to USA, They succesfully got smuggled inside without anyone noticing, They got a pass that described they were USA citizen, Her cousin became a cop,
She and her brother became criminels living a dangerous life, They mugged they attempted to steal cars, If she wanted anything her brother was most likely to buy it for her,
She made a friend which were also a criminel, After her first jail time for growing drugs, She stopped growing drugs and acually crafted guns began selling them to get cash, It didn't
really help, Her friend got her into a org named (Corleone family) Were she met people like her, After some years of doing crimes, She attempted to rob the bank, She got pretty fast away
with it, Some days after she robbed the bank again, She gotten load of money, But she had no org, She attempted to join a org, But left after somedays, She joined Loz zetas, And it got
disbanned after some days, She got called up by Ethan, Asking her to join Belinskys, She accepted. After some days with belinskys, She got kicked out for small reasons, She left city due to the Belinsky owner wanted
her dead, After a month she decided to return and rename her self, Attempting to not get regonized, Deleted most of the chats on phone. TO BE CONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.