Poisson = useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Make the Poisson city fish store sell *cooked* fish

Full description of the idea: It currently sells raw fish, rendering it practically useless.

Why should it be added?: I've never, not once seen someone use this shop, having a cooked fish store in the city would be quite nice.

Pros: More fish amiright, makes the city useful.

Cons: None that come to mind

AT LEAST RE-PURPOSE THIS SACK OF SHIT BUILDING.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How often do you walk into a fish store that isn't a restaurant that sells cooked fish? Not counting smoked/canned fish.

The idea of Poisson selling raw fish is perfectly reasonable to me as it's not hard to cook them in bulk. The main issue is how fish aren't much better than a burger and cost a fair amount more. Also the limited 3 kinds of fish makes the store seem to not have much of anything. So perhaps more types of fish and different ways different food benefits you may be good to have.

As for the store itself, I don't see the problem in selling raw fish when you simply plop them near a stove and in no time they're cooked.

Reaction score
How often do you walk into a fish store that isn't a restaurant that sells cooked fish? Not counting smoked/canned fish.

The idea of Poisson selling raw fish is perfectly reasonable to me as it's not hard to cook them in bulk. The main issue is how fish aren't much better than a burger and cost a fair amount more. Also the limited 3 kinds of fish makes the store seem to not have much of anything. So perhaps more types of fish and different ways different food benefits you may be good to have.

As for the store itself, I don't see the problem in selling raw fish when you simply plop them near a stove and in no time they're cooked.

Cooking is fun anyway. I'm too lazy to fish and I'll probably get mugged while I do so ;(

Reaction score
No. This would put fishing business off the market. "Robertsons Fish Market"

@HolyShititsDannyD

And you're wrong, people do use the shop.

Local fisheries oppose this idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1500502857,1468152811][/DOUBLEPOST]Denied.

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.