[Police 101] How 2 warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: A search warrant!
images
This is the one thing that manages to solve more crimes than an officer driving arround the city in his own. Basically, there are 2 types of warrants: an arrest warrant and a search warrant.
The search warrant:
Basically a ticket to any criminal's appartment that allowes you to search his property for fugitives, weapons or contraband.
The arrest warrant:
A very significant piece of paper that lets officers arrest a person when they have broke a law very badly.

How do I deal with a search warrant?
These are the things you need:

1. A fugitive to put a warrant on
  2. An LT+ to issue the warrant
  3. A SWAT team and extra officers along with a supervisor.
Ask a supervisor to search the property of the fugitive on the police computer. Once located, have a supervisor to brief the officers about the situation. Once a plan has been made, go to the house and respond Code 2 (no lights and sirens). Set up a perimiter and let the SWAT breach. The element of suprise is your best friend here. A SWAT team barging in with M4s is better when no-one knows they are there, otherwise it turns into a cacophony of screams. When you found the fugitive, wether he becomes a 10-45C or perfectly fine, take him down the Nick and tada! You've executed a search warrant.

Hoe do I deal with an arrest warrant?
So lets set the scene. An officet tried to give a Bugatti Veyron SS a preety big ticket. The vehicle escaped and it can't be found anymore.
What you need is:

1. A fugitive
  2. A supervisor
  3. Common sense.
Ask a SGT to search up the fugitive's name in the police computer. Once you've got his name, get his phone number and property. Now, call the person. Say something like this:

Officer: Hello there, do I have Mr.Fugitive on the line?
Fugitive: Maybe, who am I speaking to?
Officer: This is Senior Officer J.Ailer, I've called
you and inform you that you have a search warrant out for you for evasion and failing to stop for an LEO.
Fugitive: Yeah, and?
Officer: If you come to the PD you won't recieve a large ticket and only get a jail sentence, you have 10 minutes, deal?
Fugitive: Allright, I'll come, I guess./ Nah mate, come and find me.
Officer: [Clock is ticking]
The trick to a peacefull arrest is to persuade the suspect to come to you, rather than for you to take him in by force.
Now, if your suspect decided to say 'Fuck off' or hung up, the arrest warrant (with premission from a higher rank) will be executed at his property in order to find him. If all goes well, congrats, you've found your man.
I made this guide with the intent of helping some Senior and Junior officers since some just keep mindlessly driving arround, looking for a suspect, when there is an easier way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice guide HOWEVER you failed to point out the "element of suprise" which is how 100% of raids go as you dont want the crim to know your coming, idk if you've ever watched Road Wars ect but if you inform a crim that he has a search warrant you could jsut be prolonging an arrest over an unnecessary period giving them more reasons to fire on a cop when being pulled over for a ticket.

Reaction score
nice guide HOWEVER you failed to point out the "element of suprise" which is how 100% of raids go as you dont want the crim to know your coming, idk if you've ever watched Road Wars ect but if you inform a crim that he has a search warrant you could jsut be prolonging an arrest over an unnecessary period giving them more reasons to fire on a cop when being pulled over for a ticket.
I see where you're comming from, however, this guide was made to help JOs and SOs starting off their career. Most officers respond to anything with lights and sirens, so I was just hinting for them to not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.