Warrant Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/warrant-notification.33553/

Main Idea: Have some sort of function to stop you from running away from the PD NPC when you have an active warrant

Full description of the idea: Currently when you press E on the PD NPC with an active warrant you are informed of the warrant but are able to run away, Realistically if the desk sergeant noticed you were a warranted suspect you would be detained awaiting officers to come and handle your processing. Removing the ability to run through manners such as freezing you in place for a certain amount of time would allow for officers to deal with these suspects like they should and stop people running away from the NPC when they are not supposed to. There are many ways this could be done such as locking the PD doors, Being automatically handcuffed, Getting frozen and more.

Why should it be added?: Running away while warranted can cause a major situation over nothing as when you talk to the desk sergeant about being warranted you should be handing yourself in, A feature like this would allow for roleplay to go ahead like it should and stop the escalation of a situation where it isn't necessary.

Pros:
  • Proper roleplay can happen with the NPC
  • You can't get baited out by people "handing themselves in"
  • No accidental 3.4 breaking

Cons:
  • Could cause issues if no officers on duty (See other additions)
  • Not really fun to just get stuck
*Other additions: When no officers are on duty you won't be dealt with and will have to wait for officers

Reaction score
I think itd be better for fredy to make a warrant list app or add a button function in the 911 emergency app saying "check warrants" and it will provide a list of people who are wanted just like the plpd warrant list. "Public warrants"

Reaction score
I think itd be better for fredy to make a warrant list app or add a button function in the 911 emergency app saying "check warrants" and it will provide a list of people who are wanted just like the plpd warrant list. "Public warrants"
I like this idea but I am already seeing the aids shootouts because someone checked warrants as they were getting a traffic stop

Status
Not open for further replies.