Police Suggestion Police Car Different Code Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Police Car Different Code Lights
Suggestion Description: Different police light bar settings for different situations.

This has probably been suggested before, and I know it has many similarities to what VCmod ELS have, but it is useful and would give more depth to traffic management and pursuits.

Code two - A slower flashing light, better for when you have to leave your car.
Code three - A faster, more eye-catching light setting so you can be seen from far away (could be added with the alt siren)
Directional lighting - would be the lights flashing from left to right or vice versa. This would be more eye-catching than the current direction bar and might help lower crashes and make it safer for other cars.

Why should this be added?:
- Adds more depth to pursuits
- Gives more tools for RTU to use
- More eye-catching than the current notification bar on the police cars.

What negatives could this have?:
- From what Muffin has told me, developing light patterns is very time-consuming.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
idea: its kinda similar to this but i think that rtu under cover cars should also have lights under their cars just like the chevrolet tahoe video that wescott put

Reaction score
Tbf this could also be a good moment to optimize the lights while you’re at it ;)

Reaction score
honestly this would be amazing but I doubt it will happen. Also there is a TA (directional indicator) with the current system. Use keys 1-5(or 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.