Police Cars

Reaction score
Alright, I have a big interest in police cars and I think many of you do aswell. So my question is, how do the police cars look like from the country you are from? And what is your favorite police car?

I live in Sweden, and the most common police car is Volvo. Volvo XC70, V70, V90

img_8410.jpg

polis_Volvo_V70_-2012_-PN.jpg

volvo-v90-polisbil-03.jpg

Other from that I must say that I really like the american Ford Crown Victoria.

So again, what is your favorite police car and how does it look like?

Reaction score
smart-car.jpg

Classic NYPD smart car, trust me, they're fucking everywhere.

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Primary dutch police car, it's a meh.

politiebus.jpg%5B2%5D

also a vehicle used alot. These usually respond to same things as the touran, but they also hold a bike inside which is great when cooperating with zulu (heli) and searching on foot.

xxl.jpg

These are the ME, which you could see as riot police. They really dont carry around fancier weapons just normal standard walter p99s.
The left one we have been using for ages, altough i believe they are going to be going out of service and they will be replaced with the one on the right (100% new)

05727.jpg

we also have volvos which are pretty much always involved in vehicle chases but they also do normal shit.
See them as RTU.

Porsche-911-KLPD.jpg

This is a very old picture, before the dutch police was nationalized departments had these. A porsche 911. These are not to show off like @Henkspenk 's post, but were the traffic vehicles.

JW4c9M3.png

back when the police were fucking amazing.

politieauto-volvo-340-1976-1991.jpg

An old car, you can see the same 'RIJKSPOLITIE' decal in the front.

politieauto-volkswagen-golf2-1983-1997.jpg

a slightly less older car
m1mxq16ah5w0_wd640.jpeg

our choppaaa

220px-Waterspuit.jpg

another riot car, shoots water.

politie-touareg_02.jpg

we also have these which are used to transport horses and use them but also to tour beaches and stuff like that.

special units like ME/DKDB and various others can often be found in undercover volvos or audis
these handle everything from entering properties with a warrant to responding to shootouts, terrorist threats etc
maxresdefault.jpg

theres various of other cars and trucks too but they are kinda irrelevant.
maxresdefault.jpg

we also have bikes including a lighter variant, both generally used by neighbourhood officers.
politie-in-verlegenheid-motorincident-met-jongen-almere.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Our Bundesland (North Rhine-Westphalia) replaced the VWs with the BMW-3er Touring but according to @Cole and various other sources it's really cramped and you don't have a lot of space which makes it pretty uncomfortable+some other stuff. He can fill you in more than I can, he's the cop from Essen, I'm just the Kanacke from Duisburg :trande:
Polizei-BMW-3er-Touring-F31-LCI-NRW-12.jpg

I haven't spotted any new vans though but I always see these VW T5 around, I blame Marxloh.
vw-t5-polizei-nrw-eingesetzt-113954.jpg

Can't forget this monstrosity, Anti Riot Armoured Watergun Tank

Deleted member 1235

Gotta admit I love the Volvo estate police cars, owing to the fact when I was younger, we had one as a family car
Volvo-V70-T5.jpg

Everything back home in Luton for my was Vauxhall, as they had a contract to supply Bedfordshire police with most of their vehicles
maxresdefault.jpg

vauxhallvivaropolicevan.jpg

However now that I am back in London, it's these two I see everywhere
6882976067_b16c7e2f6e.jpg

852.jpg

amr

Reaction score