police dont cross tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: police dont cross tape

Short explanation (in notes):
- a tool given to officers
-it would be like retextured ropetool
-you would click on tow spots like a lightpole and a wall and some police dont cross tape would appear

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

this would be usefull for fx. securing a crime scene so anoying bystanders dont run all over the evidence/bodys.

http://cdn-webpagesthatsuck.com/police-line.jpg

Optional additions:
-a police barracade would also be nice since we only have barricades for cars and not for pedestrianse: https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5144/5606883390_3b60d26115_z.jpg
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
-This would be VERY easy to make, simply the rope tool.
-This is more realistic then warning barrels, cones, and barriers, which are used for other things IRL.
- Easier to set up.

Hopefully this would be added it would be very easy to make.

Reaction score
I will +support this it will make crime scenes more realistic and if anyone skips the tape you can arrest them for trespassing on a crime scene i cant think of anything else to say but i will edit this post if i do.

Reaction score
+support

I love this idea since it will stop people from trespassing at crime scenes, and you can indicate crime scenes.

Reaction score
I don't know if you've ever played on a DarkRP server, but there's a reason that those servers often restrict the use of the rope tool, and that is that people always go around spamming it like crazy. Also, I really don't see how this is needed. I mean, the police usually don't stay stay around a crime scene for too long. Most of the time they just pick up the guns/drugs, handcuff the suspects and then leave, so why bother placing these tapes all over the place?

Reaction score
I like the idea of police tape but how the hell can you place it?

Unless it acts like spike strip placement I dont think it would be possible.

Reaction score
+Support.. But it should be that it has a length so you dont see infinite ropes everywhere.

Reaction score
+Support, yes please. But will it be crossable or being a prop? I mean, like you can pass throught it, nothing barricades you, or just unmovable and you have to crouch or jump over it?

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. However it could easily be abused to make a Ropelake city instead of Paralake city. @Ultimate - I don't see your point in only detective and lieutenant having access to it, as regular officers has it irl, and we play serious RP which is a simulation if real life.. Right? On iPod: Yeah 5 ropes per officer could be good

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its no different that having the cones or barriers, and people will still continue to trespass into crime scenes. I don't see how having this will make ANY difference.

-Support

Reaction score
People seem to fully ignore barricades and cones nowadays. (From my experience.)
I'd love to see this.

+support

Reaction score
Yeah I like this, it can be very tedious placing cones and barriers. I think the cones and barriers can be used for traffic accidents for example. But police tape can be used for murders, robberies etc.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.