Police get abused? HA! (Medic tears)

Reaction score
I have literally only played medic one time ( all day today), and mayneeee some of you guys are super aggressive talking to us poor medics just trying to do our best. Lol the verbal abuse and kidnapping is intense being a medic.. but I guess that comes with being the bandage bitch.

Needless to say... I FUCKING LOVE BEING MEDIC!!!

Yeah I get yelled at 24/7 trying to figure out which body to revive after 7 separate people are yelling this one while running around like animals. But saving someone or participating in an arrest or warrant is fucking awesome. Being in a gun fight hiding with you fellow police officers protecting you is possibly the most nerve racking thing (especially the first few time I was shaking as bullets flew by me and cops were pooping themselves.)

In the end I honestly think if you are new or need a break from drug life become a medic. It really shows you both sides of the story and really adds to how you might act basing or fighting cops.

It really gives you a neutral out look on things (especially when the bad guys kidnap you because you charge in a little too soon) makes you feel terrible helping them when your cop friends are out side

=(

if you see Damien Swartz coming to save the day (Please dont lock me in a room AND FORGET ME AFTER SAYING YOU WONT FORGET ME)

Reaction score
view

view

ah, that explains it xd

Reaction score
Some police officers try to use there rank as a way of being in power of many people as they get raided all the time when citizens. They are melts if they do, do that. I would suggest just talking to them or telling them to fuck off, many people experience this problem not just yourself bud.

I agree gunfights are fun for medics, as like you say you can be neutral and basically spectate people getting popped.

Reaction score
i like this, we need more people who appriciate this job, seen you ingame and sure enough I've been mad at you as a cop but that's because I don't have the same playstyle as you, I shoot people as a cop then leave cus I don't wanna resolve situations afterwards unless their name is @|RC| Code Monkey and I can argue with them =)