Server Suggestion Police get beanies during christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Police get beanies during christmas
Suggestion Description: Give general police officers beanies over the holiday (December) period instead of the traditional caps, similar to how one year they were given santa hats. This could also be optionally added as a more seasonal thing with beanies from December 1st - February 29th.

Why should this be added?:
- It has been a long while since PLPD got a change over the holiday season, would be nice to have one and this seems rather fitting.
- Helps immersion as it is like -40 degrees outside according to weather app
- Because the models already exist, this would only need lua changes and that likely already exists in the form of the old santa hat code

What negatives could this have?:
- ebenezer scrooge disapproves

Useful Images:

rtu dream btw ^

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think having Santa hats would be much better. They done it beforehand and its very good!
easier to see cops as well

Reaction score
I think having Santa hats would be much better. They done it beforehand and its very good!
easier to see cops as well
But why repeat the same thing as last time? That's kinda boring. Beanies would make more sense.

Sam

Reaction score
But why repeat the same thing as last time? That's kinda boring. Beanies would make more sense.
That's pretty much Christmas tho, Christmas is pretty much the same every year :laughcry:

Reaction score
That's pretty much Christmas tho, Christmas is pretty much the same every year :laughcry:
Christmas is whatever you want it to be :D

And tbh I would very much like to see something new instead the same old tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.