Police Speed Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A new police unit only to check that vehicles are complying with the speed limit in force on roads and highways.
They should get special cars like the Mercedes SL65 AMG (that is allready a police car since the new update).
Also there realy only job is to watch out for speeding cars not repspond to bank robber etc (of course they can be used to catch the robber).
The limit should be 1-3 Speed Enforcement units.

Optional:
-a radar gun (model is already made by james but has to be finished)
-teaser instead of a normal gun (not possible atm, but maybe in the future)

Reaction score
+Support, adds realism and gets rid of some police situations that would be unnecessary for some units.

Reaction score
+ support, add this people!
Maybe give them 2 jobs, make them check that vehicles are complying with the speed limit and set up roadblocks if needed.

Reaction score
+ Support! Will improve the RP within the Police Force and make it more realistic and more people would obey the speed limits if they know they are being watched.

Reaction score
+Support Basically a traffic unit, me and a few others tend to RP as them on the server, I get cones from the AMPM and then the barriers incase we need to shut a road down. The text bar that the cop cars get should also say maybe different things than the normal ones that would be used for traffic incidents?

Reaction score
Neutral Support; I feel as though you could just give these items to normal Policemen, this would ensure a equal balance with Law enforcement.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
This was already suggested by the owners back when the speed enforcement car was added (Accepted?)
nope its something different

Status
Not open for further replies.