Possible wallhack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TheFrozenMonkeyKing / Dimitry Sergeyevich
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Speedy / Liam Newman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26840720
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I suspect this player used some sort of wallhack to aim through the walls. The first officer might have been a lucky shot, and he might possibly have heard me when I spoke on the radio, but as you can see from video 2 below it looks like he tracks me as I move (or it might just be bad recoil management). This might just be luck on his part, but I'd like someone to take a look at it anyways.
Go through the demo and see for yourself
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!FjBwVDTD!3yhwqaOgtpDLi9XZ7tYHVDCQhGpIFNGvS5cQYrfTCaA

Tick: 20000

Reaction score
This isn't hacking, lets debunk this right here and now. Speedy is wallbanging the window knowing the outside is currently swarming with officers in an attempt to kill them or get them to back off. He gets one guy in said spray because when being raided the police generally sit outside the house they are raiding (Smart right!) and kills one guy, I doubt he even knew he killed him. He then hears you on the radio less than 2 meters from him at this point he can easily tell where you are and shoot in that direction.

He wasn't "tracking you through a wall" as you can clearly see he is looking the other direction before he turns to where he thinks you are, he wasnt looking at your actual position at first and is looking towards the street.

Hes not hacking.

don't warn me this is constructive, I know when someone is hacking :)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This isn't hacking, lets debunk this right here and now. Speedy is wallbanging the window knowing the outside is currently swarming with officers in an attempt to kill them or get them to back off. He gets one guy in said spray because when being raided the police generally sit outside the house they are raiding (Smart right!) and kills one guy, I doubt he even knew he killed him. He then hears you on the radio less than 2 meters from him at this point he can easily tell where you are and shoot in that direction.

He wasn't "tracking you through a wall" as you can clearly see he is looking the other direction before he turns to where he thinks you are, he wasnt looking at your actual position at first and is looking towards the street.

Hes not hacking.

don't warn me this is constructive, I know when someone is hacking :)

look at the first officer's life alert first he wallbanged that officer then he went straight aimming at @TheFrozenMonkeyKing lol yeah not hacking

Another way to support this is to get all the officer's demo from that incident to see how they died also @Speedy 's demo

Edit: now in the AK there's 30 bullets right? the first officer that was shot he shot him about 5-10 times and right when the officer died he stopped and went straight aimming at frozenmonkey, i believe in luck but not that kind of luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thought I'd throw my knowledge in here:
After multiple accusations, made directly to me when I was a staff member, I investigated into speedy (sorry I am a pleb for saying silent), watching him very closely and having a few of those taboo screenshots taken. I found no evidence of him hacking and neither did any other staff members investigating. I don't think he is hacking and feel this has been proven multiple times, previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.