AR Wallhacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef/ Kevin Outten
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Abuiky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40331617
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player was acting very fishy during a raid. As you can see in the vid he shot me before i even crowbarred. Now that i can kinda understand as i was jogging and he might have heard my footsteps and guessed were i walked. But the part were i left the house is suspicious. I walked without making any sound and he shot me through the wall. The most suspicious about this, is that it was not random spray through the wall but focussed shots. Also i made the vid a bit shorter but in the full demo i waited a bit longer in the house and didnt leave exactly after trying to crowbar his door open making it even more suspicious

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score

hkbLJ3J.png

Having watched your POV in this situation, it does look a little fishy towards the end. In order to investigate this further, I will need to see the demo named perpheads_demo_2020-11-8 20-50-18 from @Abuiky. A guide I wrote should be able to help you with your demos. Please access it click clicking HERE. However, @Josef Stalin it would be good if you could upload the entire footage of the incident (start of raid to end) so I can determine if there are any other suspicious activities from the person being accused.

@Abuiky you have 72 hours to send over the demo and appropriate tick.​

Reaction score

hkbLJ3J.png

Having watched your POV in this situation, it does look a little fishy towards the end. In order to investigate this further, I will need to see the demo named perpheads_demo_2020-11-8 20-50-18 from @Abuiky. A guide I wrote should be able to help you with your demos. Please access it click clicking HERE. However, @Josef Stalin it would be good if you could upload the entire footage of the incident (start of raid to end) so I can determine if there are any other suspicious activities from the person being accused.

@Abuiky you have 72 hours to send over the demo and appropriate tick.​
I will post a longer vid of the situation when i get back home. Should be done by tomorrow

Reaction score
You can do, although it would make it easier if you sent the recording you already have. The one on the AR is quite short but I'm assuming you have a full clip?
I always delete clips after uploading them to youtube to save disk space. I can make a vid of the demo to save you some time tho

Status
Not open for further replies.