Post when you nearly caused damage to yourself or did.

Reaction score
I was on one of these with my brother then a big ass dog showed up my. My brother instantly went of the ''bike'' and i thought it was just a friendly dog. I tried to pet it and instantly got bitten on my hand gg

Reaction score
Lads i've found out why teemo was beat up. I mean they just cant get enough of this poon slayer.
5cb2163c20ad7d13a421e85e7576ab8a.png

THEY TOUCHES HIS PEE PEE?!!!

Reaction score
Cut open my thumb with a cheese slicer.
Ouch

Knocked some of my teeth out tripping on something, don't remember exactly.

Kay

Reaction score
So, me and like 10 of my friends all went to play some golf place because one of my friend's dad knew the guy that owns the place so we all went for free, for a joke obviously... So we started messing around, my mates couldn't hit the golf ball and they were just bad, so then me and 1 of my mates wanted to do a golf volly, I'd lift the ball up in the air and drop it, he'll hit it... Well, that's not what happened... He missed the ball and the golf club swang back and hit me right between the eyes, 12 stitches and the doctor said 1 more inch to either side, I would have been blind in that eye, possibly dead... Here is an image to prove that I'm not lying I guess?
KrbPKCG.jpg

I know, I know it's a bit blurry, but I'll get the image of my mum's phone where it has me showing the cut that you can honestly see my bones, blood was everywhere, I'll post it tomorrow....

Btw this was maybe a year ago now.

Reaction score
I was like 3 and got a hold of my dad's razor and tried to shave. Went about as well as you'd expect.

Reaction score
took a friends shoe after he threw it at me then I ran and he ran after me then I tripped and scraped my forehead

Reaction score
just rememberd, 9 year old me was cycling fast as fuck boy on the sidewalk when my wheel got stuck in a hole where a tile was suppoed to be, i litteraly got thrown of my bike, had three seconds of airtime and fell head first. an old lady woke me up and took me home , after being onconsious for like a few minutes. litteraly had a hole in my lip and could only drink custard (@Creepis vla lyf) and soup. I remembered the entire thing like a week later

Kay

Reaction score
was riding one of these bad boys
GGLpGlR.jpg
I think everyone has done this? Going down the hill really fast, and then when you break really hard, your wheel skids and you fall off, well it happens to me all the time xd, ended up with a scarped arm and leg and that really.

Reaction score
When I was 7 I fell off of a donkey and landed in rocks, slid at least a yard and left a nasty scar on my ass.

Reaction score
@MrLewis forced me in cleaning cupboards every lunch and put a chair infront of the door, teacher didn’t realise I was in there when there was banging on the door. One day they seen me walk in on CCTV to my own will and opened the door, laughed and let me out.

Lewis and his sidekick friend megamind also tried to put me in a bin.

And on another occasion I was having a piss and Lewis pushed me into the toilet bowel, I smashed my knee off the toilet and pissed all down my trousers, stinking of piss and lynx don’t work.

Reaction score
@MrLewis forced me in cleaning cupboards every lunch and put a chair infront of the door, teacher didn’t realise I was in there when there was banging on the door. One day they seen me walk in on CCTV to my own will and opened the door, laughed and let me out.

Lewis and his sidekick friend megamind also tried to put me in a bin.

And on another occasion I was having a piss and Lewis pushed me into the toilet bowel, I smashed my knee off the toilet and pissed all down my trousers, stinking of piss and lynx don’t work.

@MrLewis can you please continue this behaviour? thank you

Reaction score
This year we got a huge ass fuckin knife for chopping shit i have no idea what its for but i feel like a badass to use it in class but i always cut myself on the hand and my friends thought i was emo or some shit with cuts all down my hands because i cant cut and peel the worlds largest onions LUL