Post when you nearly caused damage to yourself or did.

Reaction score
@MrLewis forced me in cleaning cupboards every lunch and put a chair infront of the door, teacher didn’t realise I was in there when there was banging on the door. One day they seen me walk in on CCTV to my own will and opened the door, laughed and let me out.

Lewis and his sidekick friend megamind also tried to put me in a bin.

And on another occasion I was having a piss and Lewis pushed me into the toilet bowel, I smashed my knee off the toilet and pissed all down my trousers, stinking of piss and lynx don’t work.
Are you sure you weren't being bullied?
Pretty sure this isn't friendship, but more like the relationship of dweeb and bully

Reaction score
@MrLewis forced me in cleaning cupboards every lunch and put a chair infront of the door
Lewis and his sidekick friend megamind also tried to put me in a bin.
http://www.bullying.co.uk/

And on another occasion I was having a piss and Lewis pushed me into the toilet bowel
when-the-elders-at-the-re.jpg

Reaction score
I very nearly got sideswiped by a spastic lorry when I was driving around a roundabout the other day. Was fun, nearly died, my fault, or at least, according to mum anyway.

Oh yeah, smashed a tooth off a metal slide when I was like, 5. Had a gap in my teeth for six years lul.

Edit:
Not sure if it counts but someone else deliberately cut my ear with scissors in primary school. girl with issues called Gemma. (obv not saying last name.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Basically I was on a swing like 2 years ago. It was a swing with a wood seat attatched with slender metal beams that allowed you to swing arround if you decided that you wanted to. I did the dumb thing and tried to stand on the swing. So when I wanted to dismount I fell off under the swing basically. There was about a 30 Cm of space beneath for your legs. I came to and brought my head forward and I saw the swing swinging back right towards my head. Luckily I dodged it otherwise I would have had a nasty concussion.

Reaction score
Was biking down a steep hill which, at the bottom, holds a 4-way intersection. Me, being a dumbass, rides down the hill at about 40 mph and when I get to the bottom, the cars parallel to me have a green light so decide not to stop because I see no cars, however, because I live in America, you can turn right on red lights. So, the car perpendicular to me on my right takes a right turn as I go pst because he didn't see me. I rode past his car at about 40 mph and missed him by about an inch. Had I hit him, I would've definitely broken a bone or 2. Definitely my fault and I turned and gave him the "I'm sorry that I'm an asshole biker" wave.

Reaction score
I got pushed into some stairs at the age of 8, ended up with a scar on my forehead. Harry Potter memes have ensued ever since.

Nearly cut off my finger in August this year while working, cutting down young trees hanging over a field. Had to get some stings ,on a 2nd finger it was without sedative because it was too little to bother with it. Thank the gods for proper work gloves, saved me from losing it.

:trande:
S356yDp.jpg

Reaction score
When I was an 5 years old asshole, we were driving towards shop and I saw an door handle. I opened the door whilst driving and jumped out. From now on I have scars all around my body.

Another one : 2 years ago, I was playing paintball and I was supposed to surrender. Havent done that so I got hit from 1 m into chest

Reaction score
>cue me, like 5 years old

My best friend was about to go play a football game, and I really wanted to go and watch him play. I went home to ask if I could go watch his game, and my sister (only one home at the time) allowed me to do so. I proceeded to grab my Scooter and started going towards where he was playing his game, as it was relatively close (1-1.5 km away)
So here is 5 year old me, riding on my Scooter on this shitty concrete, and I completely fail to acknowledge the sewer grid that was directly ahead of me. Front wheel gets stuck in the grid, immediately launching me forward at whatever speed I was going, my knees sliding along the ground like a block of cheese against a grater, as the skin is completely torn off.
grating-cheese.gif

Just before this had happened, I had walked past a family of 4, the 2 parents and their kids. I proceeded to walk past them again as I started walking back home, crying, as blood rushed down my legs. tfw they ignored me and just let me walk home
Got home, and my sister cleaned my wounds, and then bandaged my knees. For the next month(s) I would just have a dark scab/crust covering my knees. Stupid ass me kept breaking off the edges, but it ended up healing just fine.

The only actual injury I've had since then, is when I punched a friend and dislocated my pinky finger. Put it back in place a few seconds later, felt great.

Reaction score
Playing football, went in for a two footer slide tackle and then next thing you know, i hear 2 snaps. Go to the hospital to find out that i snapped my tibia fibula and growth plate, and crushing my main artery.

Reaction score
Was playing some real football or what you guys call American football. And I got hit pretty hard by a big dude and I fell over and hit the ground pretty hard. Got a concussion and I was out for a few months.

Reaction score
Was playing some real football or what you guys call American football. And I got hit pretty hard by a big dude and I fell over and hit the ground pretty hard. Got a concussion and I was out for a few months.
>says american football is supposed to be called football
>dont use foot
>dont use an actual ball

Reaction score
was swinging on a rope swing and it was over like a 25 foot drop and the branch snapped.. but i was fine. that's about it

Last edited: