Post when you nearly caused damage to yourself or did.

Reaction score
Here’s mine, yesterday I was holding the elevator doors open for someone in my team and they started to close, me thinking they had sensors I kept my arm on the door. Not realising the door has already tried closing and for last time forced itself shut and my arm was still in the elevator doors between them, lucky at the last second I pulled it out.

Reaction score
I thought you were gonna say when you dropped a kettle in the toilet

I was moving this platform when we were gonna fold it (yes it was foldable) the person on the other side was pushing it a bit which caused it to land on me, luckily I wasn't hurt, or was I lucky? :eek:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Joined perp and it damaged my brain, continues to do so

images

Reaction score
was on a forklift and ran over cardboard causing me to spin 6 times in 3G until i was finally able to hit the e-brake. didnt die or injure myself tho xd

Last edited:
Reaction score
Watched: 'A Serbian Film' that shit doesn't leave the mind easily, even after a few years.

Reaction score
Ran into a tribune caused me to pass out and needed to attaches my head. One cutted my top of my finger of with a so-called "stanleymes"
sy68ddX.png

Reaction score
I was making pancakes and my hand slipped and my finger went on the pan and it burnt when i was like 10. I still have flashbacks and even though me being fat, havent made a pancake since. :(

Reaction score
Being the dickhead i was, in my construction class i was cutting a piece of wood and all of the sudden a stanley blade slipped and went into the side of my finger. Although I didn't get severe cut, if you have ever cut yourself with something that sharp then you will know the pain.

Reaction score
Was cutting something with a Stanley knife and my sister decided to take it out my hands, when I tried to take it back, the knife slided past my thumb and cut half through it.

Reaction score
Second from last day of working at someone’s house, the toilet didn’t flush and they was home the next day, the toilet was blocked and we couldn’t clean it so I got a Breivit kettle which was down stairs and poured the water in, there filter fell on a load of piss and then the kettle did.

Not an incident though.

Reaction score
i have a lot of history with burns (2nd worst pain for me)
heres the times i got them:
put my hand on an iron that was turned on
put my hand on an electric stove that was turned on
ALWAYS got burns on knees and legs because i kept sliding on em in a shitty football court

for some reason i was holding a carpenter knife and, as smart as we are, me and my idiot brother decided to fight over it
got a FAT cut in my ring finger knuckle (still have the mark)

got a fish hook stuck on my head, almost got my eye and could have gone blind . . .

EDIT: forgot to say, i was using the treadmill for fun when i went TOO fast and fell
there was a cupboard behind me, so i was basically stuck
my arm was still on the treadmill though
thank blyat my friend was there, but my entire arm had no skin on it
had that mark for years, but now i cant see it anymore

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Back in like 2004 I was in B&Q with my dad and a long heavy plank of wood fell off the shelf and landed on my head, and made me puke and be really concussed. Parents got lot of money suing B&Q tho. Apparently some new guy hadn't stacked the shelves properly.

A man also fell on the tube tracks once back in February time and me and 3 other people jumped down to try and drag him back up (he was very fat and drunk). Luckily people managed to stop the train before it arrived in the station, but you could see its headlights in the tunnel

Reaction score
I was going home after "Sankt Hans" (St. John's Day), and I was jumping over at short fence. I forgot I was wearing a huge bag with some of my sister's stuff. I had to take it home, as she was staying a bit longer, and I thought "Might as well". Well, because of this, I misjudged the amount of force to put into the jump over the fence. I jumped short, and I faceplanted into the pavement.

Also: When I was in 3rd grade, me and some mates were playing tag in the school yard. There was a construction in the middle of the yard, and some dickhead 7th grader put his legs in front of mine, and I fell into the corner of a slab of concrete. I then went to the hospital, and my class got an hour of free time, because our teacher went to the hospital with me.

Reaction score
When i was little i hit a heating radiator while running after a ball, injuring my forehead severely and i had a big white patch on it for a while.
Also in summer 2013 i was racing with my friend on a bike on a dirt road, i hit a brick that was sticking out of it, went in the air, flipped sideways and landed on grass/gravel. I broke my glasses, i remember my forehead bleeding and i injured my right arm quite bad, i still have the scars.

Reaction score
Some old lady fell on a local festival a few weeks ago, me and two colleagues tried to get her back up and she slipped away again. On my fucking leg. Result: Dislodged patella (dislocated kneecap). The genius I am I didn't wait for the doctor who was next to me to deal with it, no I pushed it back in place myself. Though it worked fine it hurts like hell, so better not do that yourself.

Reaction score
(replying with meme arrows cause I'm cool)

>be me
>work for Ford for a year because our job college (literal translation) want you to have a year of work experience for the stuff you study for
>get a shitty car for servicing on a car lift, all good and both post lifts placed under their designated spots under the car
>getting to the oil exchange part of the service
>the shitty car unexpectedly moves from one of the lifts arms and the car almost falls on my fucking head while I'm under the engine unscrewing the nut that holds all the oil to drain it
>I dip from that shit asap while it tilted more and more but was kept upright with the help of my colleagues, I don't remember if it was the cars fault, my shitty position of the post lifts (probably my positioning) or if the lift itself was faulty.

And that's the only moment in my life I escaped from possible death. Not sure how everyone else gets themselves into trouble, the only other (not so serious) injury I received that I can think about is how me and my brother were playing outside when I was like 8 or something, we both were running and he made me trip over right and I fell on my right elbow. It was kind of a big wound and and the scar is still visible today but pretty small right now. Fuck you, bro.