Post your weird quirks

Reaction score
Post your weird quirks, I’ll start!

Mines actually to do with food, if I leave food for example if I’m going to leave food I have to leave them a friend so two pieces of food such as two peas or eat it all.
Basically leave them a friend.

That’s if you understand haha.

Deleted member 6228

Gotta refill a empty a cup of water 4 times before I can drink from it

Reaction score
My quirk is that i can use the power inside me to beat people up
its called all for one
1394249_Japanese_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_f431d6f0-dc4a-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg

Reaction score
Ensure i closed the door behind me atleast 3 times before i leave the house. Also ensure litteraly anything that can be a fire hazard, can no longer be a fire hazard

Deleted member 1235

Still logging back on the these forums everyday, even knowing it’s already given me fatal doses of cancer, aids, hepatitis, chlymedia, gut rot, trench foot, cataracts, arthritis and sore finger nails

Reaction score
Ensure i closed the door behind me atleast 3 times before i leave the house. Also ensure litteraly anything that can be a fire hazard, can no longer be a fire hazard
I know that feeling brah
Even after making sure I have locked the door to my apartment 2-3 times I always worry when I leave in case something went wrong and I can't help but worry if I locked the door when walking away.

Reaction score
I only feel calm going to bed when I know I’m not the last one in the house to do so

Also, showering:
5 minutes showering
15 minutes just sittting/standing and feeling cozy in warm water

Also, whenever I eat/drink smth I like to look it up on Wikipedia and read about it while eating/drinking

Last edited:
Reaction score
When having a wank it’s a long process I have to pull drill a hole in the wall directly next to the neighbours house next door and pull the underwear through a 15mm hole and trust me it’s a good wank.

Reaction score
I move my room around every month because I end up not liking the way it looks.

Reaction score
1. I dont like when oily fluids, dressings and such on my plate touch any thing else other than what it was meant to be used for. I put my salads on a seperate plate when I eat.
2.I keep forgetting I made sure I had all of my school stuff in my bag and check it 5 times a day without noticing.
3. When I'm watching a video on my phone thats embarressing and shit I always cover my selfie camera with my thumb in case someone hacked into my phone so he doesnt know I'm a fag.
Im fuckin retarded

Reaction score
If I'm making food or just touching anything that may/may not be consumed by me or others, I will avoid touching literally anything else than the food item. If I accidentally get in contact with anything else, I'll resort to washing my hands 2-3 times. I've even washed my hands after touching tapwater. Guess I'm a germophobe.

Reaction score
When im in bed trying to sleep, I always check so my alarm is set for the next day. Might not be a big deal, but you really don't want that bright light in your face

when-the-brightness-all-the-way-up-and-you-check-9941499.png

Reaction score
Early in the morning I just cant have people around me. The first 30 minutes I won't talk to anyone. Fx when my sister is making her bread for school i just annoy me so hard while she is just doing her stuff