Potatage 2.5 - A cause for concern

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan i mean yes it gets boring to 1 tap u over and over so he might leave from boredom

Reaction score
@Dan imagine saying your presence is enough to make me leave when you made an AR on me to get me banned l-m-f-a-o

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan yes i know post inqury trauma causes memory loss so u couldnt have remembered a thing

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
@Tomo It wouldn't be post injury trauma since I know you'd revel in finishing me off. It'd be more like post traumatic stress disorder since usually the shots land near me, then you get 1 banged.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan i am pretty sure only bangs u hit were in the wall, celling or ur own feet i would be suprised if u meneaged to hit ur own feet that would be an achivment

Reaction score
Bitching to madda and tinyslayer because you're cheating? how can you even compare it to "baiting cops" and then you make an AR for it you salty kid yo honestly go play some mario sounds like a game made just for you just try not to cheat on it thanks.

Reaction score
@Moon I think you need to take a break from PERP, the PERPinsanity has taken over your body.

There are many stages to the PERPinsanity:

Stage 1 - Staying on PERP even when people are offline to make drugs, thus feeding the money bar.
Stage 2 - Stealing money from people IRL to buy VIP.
Stage 3 - Accusing people of cheats, getting them banned and denouncing them to remain on top.
Stage 4 - Skipping school/college to play PERP.
Stage 5 - Being able to speak fluent Hebrew.

Moon, you are suffering from Stage 3 PERPinsanity, do not fret, there are many clinics that can help you before it gets too late.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan those made up stages are more dumb then my slaves

Last edited:

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan can u stop typing i want to not get poisoned with ur cringe
i already have first syndromes