Map Suggestion Pre vault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea:

Thicken the wall in the bank pre vault room, or make it impossible to wallbang.

Full description of the idea:
The walls are paper thin and despite having the appearance of a metal reinforced room, the vault room wall can be penetrated with a shotgun, a weapon which has low penetration already to begin with.

Why should it be added?:
It makes little sense that a vault room that’s lined with metal on the walls is stronger than the external wall of the slums apartments, meaning a dingy old decaying apartment block is more secure than the pre vault room

Pros:
- Makes perfect sense.
- realistic
- Both countering and committing a bank raid will be easier

Cons:
There are none and you cannot change my mind.​

Reaction score
@Blackdown not necessarily, people who are peeking have the advantage, trying to hold those to bank doors is already quite hard with the added fact that you can get wallbanged.

Reaction score
You can’t shoot through the actual vault walls, just the pre vault area room, which is a steel reinforced room that bullets fly through like butter

Reaction score
This does seem like it would make a lot of sense, I am too tired to think of a reason why this shouldn't happen
Because the wall is paper thin. Slums has thicker walls than the pre vault does.

Reaction score
Reread the post, I was agreeing with you
I knew You were agreeing but I misread the part where you said you’re too tired to think of why this shouldn’t be a thing, thought you were saying you can’t think of why the pre vault is wallbangable

Status
Not open for further replies.