Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think this is a great test and I think @Samuel and @Ayjay have done this correctly by testing the community and see if this is what the people actually want, it will be great to go on the server and try out the old system and see if it is so much better which a lot of players think (including myself) I think this will be a great wake-up call for the community whatever the outcome is, it will give us a full answer.

It's important to note though that if this doesn't go through the community will find something new to complain about, because that's how some of the muppets here work, some of you always need something to complain about and it was "so much better before" (I'm guilty in this aswell)

Last edited:
Reaction score
To be fair, with the accusations you throw out and the way you play, you'd probably benefit from this update.

Deleted member 5577

If any IAs' are made for incidents that happened this week @A1L and I will be closing them straight away!*

Reaction score
4556312D-8EB6-4DBC-B8AC-411D5ECD120A.jpeg
I recommend you grab a copy of this to play whilst you sit out of the event, it’s probably far more entertaining than applying for roles and such :)

Reaction score
Well this turned out to be aids. I was shot at and finished by a TFU while not having a gun in my hands and I was shot at in Slums 4 for 5 minutes straight by a tfu from the highway through my window thinking the people shooting him were in my apartment. They were below me in slums 3.... Starting to rethink how I feel about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.