Prewhitelist Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It’s 5 I believe. When i was on duty earlier, Jay Hatch came on as the 5th which is retarded...

A1L

Reaction score
It's able to get 6 max, it's kind of retarded when I was on earlier of the day, there was just 3 TFU Sitting in the SWAT Van at PD (@Jack P @muradqaqish @Daft Punk), but yeah. The fact how there is literally nearly 5-6 TFU literally when there server is about 40-50 players, it's fucking aids as fuck, including the officers that will literally shoot you without having a second thought.

Deleted member 1235

By not even releasing a statement saying you'd expect officers to conduct themselves properly the ways they'd always be expected, you've essentially given a green light to minges who are using this as a week of 'fun'

Deleted member 1235

Even if you weren't to look at any IA complaints made during this week, by openly admitting it you're letting people do what they want, they now think this can include breaking rules too.

So much for all this PLPD training if as soon as someone lets go of their hand they start fucking stuff up.

Reaction score
@Duffy Exactly. I couldn’t care less if internal affairs isn’t active during this trial. What they do when there is no disciplinary actions reveals their character in a way which is not tolerated. For example, shooting people unarmed, running over people who are unarmed. If you think these kind of idiots are going to be let into the division to ruin its image you are fucking delusional @nutrient10

Deleted member 1235

These are supposedly "YOUR" officers. If they have no fear of consequences (due to the limited staff members we have atm) then they're obviously going to run riot.

These actions @Aquaa has mentioned clearly show the lack of control or restraint your officers have had without fear of repercussions.

If anything, this week would be the BEST time to have IA open. It would show who's truly committed to Police RP and can conduct themselves well even when they have the opportunity to misbehave, and who is actually a pure minge given the chance to do so.

Reaction score
@Duffy But since there's no policies this week, IA can't really investigate it, since they only handle policy breaks? Wasn't the point of this to get an experience like the one before policies and an overwhelming structure were introduced? If that wasn't the point, then everyone who suggested it did a poor job, because that is certainly what it looked like,

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM Policies or not theres still a basic way the officers should act. I'm not talking about the smaller policy breaks, I'm talking about officers breaking the rules like Aquaa said with RDM and excessive force etc. This week is also a unique opportunity to find out who are the minges. A decent officer would be someone who still follows the rules/laws even without the risk of IA.

Reaction score
@Duffy RDM should be punished by staff, so make an Action Request or report ingame. Any officer should still follow the law, otherwise it's a rulebreak so I don't get the point

Reaction score
If there's not enough staff to deal with it, then that's another issue that doesn't have to do with the PD whitelist

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM I admit there's a lack of staff dealing with the issues atm, hence why I said they should be acting strict on these rule breaks, I'd agree with you there.

But these minges know that and without the fear of a IA, they know they can treat this week as a free minge fest, which is not what the revert was supposed to be.

It's also worth mentioning this isn't the rollback I'd planned for. I'd still want it to be Officer > Sgt > LT. With SGT and LT white-listed like it used to be, but normal officer not, to give a basic structure and command. Not all these different commands and divisions with activity quotas etc

Reaction score
@Duffy I think that was the result of like 3 different posts all asking for different trials of this.

But these minges know that and without the fear of a IA, they know they can treat this week as a free minge fest, which is not what the revert was supposed to be.
But they can't really do that, because there's still Action Requests, which in return will get them punished in the PD next week. Remember, you can also get disciplinary action from IA if you are punished via Bans/Warning on the server.

Deleted member 1235

@KeiwaM and Nurtrient has sad they are going to ignore all IAs for stuff that has happened this week.

Reaction score
@KeiwaM Community bans & warnings policy was removed a while ago, professional standards no longer hands out punishments for that but I don't know the story behind removing that, however, server bans and warnings could still cause things such as people not being able to apply for certain roles if they got them whilst on duty

Reaction score
@Duffy That's just complaints. Bans and Warnings are different. @nutrient10 are you still gonna handle warnings and bans next week even if the warning/ban was given during the trial or not?

And even despite that, a ban from the server should be punishment enough? It used to be that way, why isn't it enough all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.