Priti's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Goblin

ROLEPLAY NAME: Priti Nightfall

STEAM ID: 76561198362168248

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: First of all, I would like to become an enforcer because I want to help the community further, so far I've been able to help the players on the chat and the players who were not sure about the rules when it came to certain scenarios, For the past 3 weeks I have been reading the rules, guides and action requests that players in the community have made, which has helped me to extend my knowledge of the rules so I could be ready to properly enforce them and make players experience much better.

The reason on why I want to become an enforcer is that I enjoy the server which is visible if you have encountered me since I like to make people laugh around me and have a great time, But now I also want to give back to the community and help all of the players that enjoy the server.

I find myself very approachable which I find it very important because that's what people want when it comes to meeting new people because they must feel welcomed, I am always open for new friendships along the way since that's a way of showing of being interested and caring for the people who are around me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Although I haven't talked much about my primary skills I do believe that I am fair and give chances to people but I can also tell when things will go out of hand, I am always open for any feedback from anyone within the community.

Your total time played on the server must be at least one week, At the time being written I will be almost closing a month of playtime.
You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month, I do not got any warns/bans/blacklists within the month.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them, Yes I do.
You must have access to and use a microphone, I do got a mic.
You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums,
I am active on the forums, discord and in game.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Goblin

ROLEPLAY NAME: Priti Nightfall

STEAM ID: 76561198362168248

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: First of all, I would like to become an enforcer because I want to help the community further, so far I've been able to help the players on the chat and the players who were not sure about the rules when it came to certain scenarios, For the past 3 weeks I have been reading the rules, guides and action requests that players in the community have made, which has helped me to extend my knowledge of the rules so I could be ready to properly enforce them and make players experience much better.

The reason on why I want to become an enforcer is that I enjoy the server which is visible if you have encountered me since I like to make people laugh around me and have a great time, But now I also want to give back to the community and help all of the players that enjoy the server.

I find myself very approachable which I find it very important because that's what people want when it comes to meeting new people because they must feel welcomed, I am always open for new friendships along the way since that's a way of showing of being interested and caring for the people who are around me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Although I haven't talked much about my primary skills I do believe that I am fair and give chances to people but I can also tell when things will go out of hand, I am always open for any feedback from anyone within the community.

Your total time played on the server must be at least one week, At the time being written I will be almost closing a month of playtime.
You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month, I do not got any warns/bans/blacklists within the month.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them, Yes I do.
You must have access to and use a microphone, I do got a mic.
You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums,
I am active on the forums, discord and in game.
I believe you are not well known to this community. So it is a -1 for me.

Reaction score
While Goblin is very active in the help chat and discord help & support, I can't entirely agree that he is active on the forums. I would suggest that Priti takes more time to get known in the community and get a little more experience.

Reaction score
While Goblin is very active in the help chat and discord help & support, I can't entirely agree that he is active on the forums. I would suggest that Priti takes more time to get known in the community and get a little more experience.
For the forum part there isn't much me to be active with I don't see something that I can help the commuinity with besides some sharing my favourite music etc. but when I see I got a chance I try to help them immedietaly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.