glacial's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: glacial

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:75036557

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Ever since I have joined this community I have always enjoyed helping, from showing a new player how to grow, answering questions in the OOC, to guiding players to resources. With the recent huge influx of new players joining the server, it had interested me in guiding the new crowd for the better, from rules, to showing them how to actually play. I feel that I would be a good fit for the staff team, I have a good knowledge of the rules and in-game aspect of things. I have grown as a person mentally throughout my stay in this community, this is thanks to the people and the staff team itself. I want to be able to pay back the community in anyway possible, being accepted as an enforcer will help me greatly enforce the rules and succeed in my goals as a community member.
As a long lasting member of the community my knowledge of the rules and laws are extensive due to my experience. I have been part of this community since around 2015 and have learned the ins and outs of enforcing the rules properly. Because of my long stay in the community, I have had a long time experiencing the rules and situations that come in hand when roleplaying on the server. If chosen for the position of Enforcer, my fullest and best effort will be put towards enforcing the server at all times and outside.

Lastly, during peak hours I try to report as many rule breaks as I can, but first I try my best to try and teach the player before reporting them with the report function. To finish off, I would like to mention the shortage of staff during NA hours, I would love to help fix that. I am very active during these hours, and get off just in time for the EU staff to appear. Thank you.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Before joining this community, I had previously been a part of a staff team for a popular DarkRP server. I have a decent amount of staff experience and would like to contribute my skills onto this community.

Requirements:
In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔️
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) ✔️
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔️
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔️

Reaction score
Great guy who dissapeared from Discord for multiple years and finally came back from the shop like a dad who went out to buy milk.

Sure, this might come as "biased" as someone who knew this person for multiple years but I can safely say that it wouldn't even hurt to give Glacial a chance - He's an easy going guy and will have no problem carrying out his staff duties. NA times need all the help they can get and Glacial is a great fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.