Problems help needed!

Reaction score
Hello I've been having problems with the server the moment i got my new computer. Crashing, Graphical problems such as not seeing the lines on the road. I found out how my game stops crashing its that i put my model detail to low. Now my game looks terrible.

Specs:

Processor: 3 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM: 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Card: Intel Iris 1536 ( i know it sucks )

Reaction score
Have you thought about buying a new graphics card?
With 16GBB DDR3 and Intel Core i7 processor you really do want a better graphics card.
If I were you I'd probably go at something in the lines of GTX 760. It's not the newest series of Nvidia GPUs but you can get it for a very reasonable price (it is more than enough for Garry's Mod, CS:GO etc)

Reaction score
Have you thought about buying a new graphics card?
With 16GBB DDR3 and Intel Core i7 processor you really do want a better graphics card.
If I were you I'd probably go at something in the lines of GTX 760. It's not the newest series of Nvidia GPUs but you can get it for a very reasonable price (it is more than enough for Garry's Mod, CS:GO etc)
Alright i might buy a new graphics card if i get the money for one. Do you know the price?

(On phone so i cant comment)

Reaction score
Just making a slight correction here, it looks like GTX 760 and earlier models are out of stock at most sites.
However I looked up the new GeForce GTX 900 Series and their GTX 960 version you can get for just over 200$ , I'd say that the GTX 960 is about equivalent (slightly better) of the earlier GTX 770 which is the one I own myself.

There are several different companies producing their own aftermarket coolers. The ones I'd recommend for your GTX 960 would either the Gigabyte- or MSI version. Their specifications seems to be exactly the same, even though the earlier Gigabyte versions came with a higher GPU clock speed as they gave them a good factory clock boost unlike their competitors. However this doesn't seem to be the case with the 900 series.

Gigabyte GTX 960:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125771

MSI GTX 960:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127843