probs a goodbye forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm leaving the server probably forever if something doesn't change. No matter how much the community wants something, it never happens and is only changed the slightest bit. Perpheads is boring to me and whenever i come on its basically a fucking comedy because of how much of a joke some people are.

There's is all this shit about listening to the community, but i just don't see any of it actually happening.
A wide majority of the community wanted the whitelist to be removed so that new players can come into the server and go police to have fun and make them stay on the server.

What did they do? Oh yeah, i know we'll make the most pointless part of the PD be there job, we will make new people wait half an hour at PD for someone to take the PO in a car and they've got a fucking tazer. wow a lot of fun right? Although i don't want to name drop but i just feel some people have way to much power. Leading the PD and being a staff member. So when people break rules as cop, they can say 'Make an IA' and when someone breaks rules against them, they can ban them!

"TFU just works"....Yeah tfu will absolutely work when there is 20 players on the server, and 5 cops and no TFU. And guess what that leads to, cops moaning and saying "Civs are too OP, we stand no chance against rifles".

You got to bum out people to get high ranks.

There was hardly anything wrong with the old system why did it have to change?

The amount of ranks its ridiculous and just backs up completely the idea of perp being to serious and no fun. Not being funny but some people need to get a fucking life, they honestly sound so cringy. The whole PD concept is so confusing no wonder new people can't get there head around it. Even i struggle and im sure people in the PD struggle aswell.

With all that said perp is shit for these reasons in my opinion and is effecting civ life more then a lot of people realise.

mentions that i felt were needed as they made perp fun for me:

@Sam - Friend since 2015, always been a kind lad.
@Jay_ - introduced me to perp in 2013.
@Zayne - You've had your ups and downs but you let me in some orgs and have always been sound.
@Super_ and @atomic_wizard - You basically come as a pack, dylan back in 2015 and super just a nice guy.
@Daigestive - You're shit at fortnite
@Dom_ - Let me in some orgs and helped me when i needed it.
@MrAaron - Friends since 2015 when we played rust together with like 20 of us.
@Stevo-A - We don't talk a lot but in 2015 we were good friends and had a lot of fun.
@cardstarvipe - Friends since 2015, ur a bastard but funny.
@ReapZ - Me and Aaron used to bully you, you're sound.

I got my GCSE's coming up and i don't really want to fuck them up and would rather hang around with friends so i feel its about time anyway.

Throughout my time of playing i have done a lot of fun stuff here's some vids i've made in the past:

Later Boys.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go.
As you already know... most of the community, including me, see the same of the swat situation.
There won't be any changes shortly or at any time as the system has been worked on and work = works for the community by the logic we get slapped with.
Have a great life. Hope to see you 'round.

Reaction score
Known you since the start man, one of the nicest guys I have met, I agree with some of the stuff you said, mostly that new players really struggle to find everything out especially with police but anyway, will still talk mate cya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.