Promise is a big legal organisation.

board members;
Gabriel Muller
Gabriel Girmay
Randy Jacobson

What do we do? Sell good parts of cars (we failed college and uni)​

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Jarheads, Belinksys, Crafting +, Growing Power have all got nothing on these guys. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Reaction score
Edit: He don't want it
A little temporary logo for ya, if you want it

Reaction score
pictureofaGoldChromecross2.gif

in the holy gods we trust those who give us the turbos with 69 psi and 34 kg pressure on tires. we thank you once again and hope we come to the cars of heaven and drive for 33 hours

Reaction score
415a38e452.png

We (friendly insurgents, we despise the use of weapons) with overly large haram beer would like to form an alliance with 'promise'. We believe that we both could greatly benefits from an alliance and work together as a legal business to extend our business plans even further. I hope I could've interested you as we do supply a rather good amount of products for the west and we hope to drive longer than for 33 hours with 69psi and 34kg of pressure on our tires.

Reaction score
I somehow get the feeling that this org is a disguised powerhouse...

Or it just has a "nice and well done" logo...

Wouldn't underestimate Promise...

Reaction score
organisation revamped, we have new name called -=RRU=- ooc. ic still. please understand we still lovely turbo men

Reaction score
We are back in business with our lovely haram beer as we mentioned above earlier.

Fear us, Herpes Harpers. We have something to set straight with your non-sensical mugging and raiding.