Vercetti Cartel - Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are a new Organization to the city of Paralake - We are a jack of all trades in a sense as we base our acts all on the intention of either getting money or revenge. We are a very loyal and honorable organisation. Our main ways of getting money are:
1. Growing totally legal narcotics
2. Crafting and selling to the general population
3. A few other almost legal methods

The people and ranks of our Organisation:
Real OG - Boon Smithson
Gangster - Callum Dunn, Enzo Lopez
Trusted - Bonquiqui Mandela, Pyro Smith
Initiate - Sophia Smith, Tony Tortellini
Unassigned - Brad Raddingson, Smith Cary

What we need to know from you to be considered:
1. IC Name
2. Phone Number
3. What skills you specialize in e.g Crafting, growing, raiding, defending ETC
4. Any relations to current members
5. Previous Orgs
6. Why we should choose you

Reply to this post to either be contacted In game or in the comments.

Reaction score
OOC Name: CanserMancer
IC Name: Frank Hansen
Phone Number: 388-5134
I specialize in growing mainly and defending second, and am average as a raider. I have no relations to any current members. As for previous organizations, I haven't been in any on PH servers. Why you should choose me, is that I'm a veteran from the original Pulsar Effect server, and another one from a few years back where I was very successful as a criminal, being a co-founder of one of the biggest meth empires. I was also very good at stakeout gigs and other forms of espionage, if that helps.

Reaction score
1. IC Name: Tyler Giovanni
2. Phone Number: 774-3928
3. Generally defending. and growing. I'm also ok at raiding.
5. Previous Orgs: Belinsky, Winter Family, MobTV, (something else sizable that I cant remember)
6. I dont know.

Deleted member 4983

From the sweater i helped to this, they grow up so quickly (tears of joy)

Reaction score
1. IC Name| James Willson
2. Phone Number| 228-1317
3. What skills you specialize in e.g Crafting, growing, raiding, defending ETC | Im good at raiding/defending.
4. Any relations to current members| No.
5. Previous Orgs| Italien Mafia.
6. Why we should choose you | Im good at shooting guns/killing people and i have been in a bank robbery and i have killed mayor.

Reaction score
IC Name: Steven Jenkins

Phone Number: 8362632

Previous Orgs: I have had one org which is in the past and that was called Mcuwes fast fish.

Why we should choose you: You should choose me because I have had a lot of experience on the server and I probably now everything about Perp. I have had a lot of experience with growing and defending a building using different types of weaponry. I also have never scammed or betrayed anyone before so I can be trusted in the organization. I am also a very active member as I am on daily so I will be basing with you guys quite a lot and staying in contact.

Any relations to current members: I do not currently have any relations to any of your members.

Skills: 2 of my best skills are growing and using fire arms as I have really good accuracy with them. I have done both of these quite a lot and I have been to a legal shooting range to make me better at using a firearm!

Reaction score
5FnGSQC.png

Notice of Closure

This organisation has been closed by the Paralake Crime Agency for blatant law infringements, (the organisation section of the forums is in-character and cannot contain illegal content). You will have to create a new page or contact a staff member to make adjustments, provided this is still intended to be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.