Proof Proof and again Proof.

Reaction score
And as you can see, he's breaking rule 3.15 Vehicle damage, or is he allowed to do that in this situation?

Reaction score
Destershot said:
And as you can see, he's breaking rule 3.15 Vehicle damage, or is he allowed to do that in this situation?
I dont think he cared about that shit, its better to get you vehicle broken than jail for life.

Reaction score
Considering that there are alot of pedestrian walking around he is being a threat to everyone else nearby so in that case i do would use lethal force.
Also in the video you do see how the Police Officers wait before actually using their weapons.

However most of the players just shoot them straight away for just escaping without even attempting to catch him first.

Reaction score
Sgt.James;n34579 said:
Considering that there are alot of pedestrian walking around he is being a threat to everyone else nearby so in that case i do would use lethal force. Also in the video you do see how the Police Officers wait before actually using their weapons. However most of the players just shoot them straight away for just escaping without even attempting to catch him first.
This man, I cannot agree more.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
Considering that there are alot of pedestrian walking around he is being a threat to everyone else nearby so in that case i do would use lethal force.
Also in the video you do see how the Police Officers wait before actually using their weapons.

However most of the players just shoot them straight away for just escaping without even attempting to catch him first.
+1 for you.