This may never happen again.

Reaction score
We've all encountered "SweaterCops" and "Idyot medics" and usually they're dealth with. However, in a situation today several officers, those include senior, corporal and sargeant really amazed me in a very bad way.

There were a handful of calls about regals 3 shooting, and sure enough, they're shooting.
i responded first to an officers life alert at church, so i go there and when i return to regals, i see the following:.
OFFICERS ALLOWING A MAN TO HAVE A WEAPON OUT AMONGST SEVERAL OTHER ARMED MEN
As you can hear, the arguement was "Because im about to get attacked" whilst officers where at the door. I GP the man, didn't shoot him since i didn't want to trigger the shitstorm i saw coming without more SWAT/backup.
Some lad shoots me, fair enough. I get revived and see every officer who only has a pistol, wasting ammo shooting at defenses whilst allowing ANYBODY inside the appartment since NOBODY was holding the permiter outside, which was WHAT THEY WERE ASKED TO DO.

I know alot of these kind of situations end up aids, but this one was so bad i decided i had to post it, and hope people would understand how horrible this is.

Please make sure non ranked officers actually do what they do, and dont cause this aids.
Please take an example of those three medics.DONT DO WHAT THEY DID.
Please make sure you dont fucking allow a man to hold out a weapon.

The officers actually listened to them, that triggered me the most

thx bby @Exrobite for being smart

Last edited:

User0

What an amazing thread. Certainly bitching at us would definitely help us to understand how to do something correctly. I mean you are a corporal with the power to detain officers or those paramedics who you had a problem with. If they are failing to do something properly you could make a complaint... yet you made this shit post. Also, new people to the server most likely won't have a forum account so it's best to report them or talk to them about it not making a shit post only for people who know how to do their job to see. Are you also including yourself as a 'sweatercop' in this?

Reaction score
Whats the point of this thread? Yes sweatercops are shit and it sucks during raids, but instead of making an angry forum post about how "lmao these cops r so shit im so gud xdxd" Perhaps next time, as a corporal perhaps you should take some initiative on points where you can see the PD is lacking in that regard as per your example, you couldve help improve the perimeter as you clearly saw it was not properly maintained.
So instead of moaning on here and basically ostracize all other parties involved.
However, in a situation today several officers, those include senior, corporal and sargeant really amazed me in a very bad way.
you should post a police complaint as obviously you don't think their handling of the situation was suffice.

Im not saying any of the arguments are for naught in this thread. But doing it like this, basically publicly shaming others is not the correct way of doing it.

Reaction score
Don't trust sweatercops to do what you tell them, they're good for cannon fodder, but if you leave them to do a task they'll get bored and leave before long.

You're a corporal, it's your responsibility to take charge of groups of sweater cops and personally make sure that they do it. Telling them to make a perimeter isn't good enough. Grab 2 or 3 cops, take them outside and instruct and supervise the perimeter. Only when you're happy with it should you move on.

Reaction score
I really like how officers complained to me (I was swat) for "blocking them" yet they just rushed in before me and all got shot.

I didn't shoot/gp/detain them since it would've escalated like this:
Option A: I cuff this guy, I get sprayed by 5 AKs.
Option B: I arrest/kill all of them, I get more salt than in the most salty chips from them, I get 5 tons of "I want a supervisor/lt/uber senior/lawyer" bullshit and else.
Non whitelisted officers can do anything, they're at the bottom. They can't be suspended or removed or anything like that, that's why they just run in and shoot everyone. On the other hand, as a whitelisted officer you live in permanent fear of getting a complaint on you because you did something lawfully and someone is butthurt about losing his gun/drugs/other.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Option B: I arrest/kill all of them, I get more salt than in the most salty chips from them, I get 5 tons of "I want a supervisor/lt/uber senior/lawyer" bullshit and else.
Non whitelisted officers can do anything, they're at the bottom. They can't be suspended or removed or anything like that, that's why they just run in and shoot everyone. On the other hand, as a whitelisted officer you live in permanent fear of getting a complaint on you because you did something lawfully and someone is butthurt about losing his gun/drugs/other.

That's a load of bollocks. If you have a reason to arrest or shoot someone as a cop then do it. Internal affairs aren't disabled, if they recieve a complaint from a salty kid who pulled his gun on the cops, got himself raided and lost his drugs then they'll see it's bullshit and deny it.

The fact that you say you live in permanent fear of a complaint which is hindering your ability to carry out your duties really makes me question your competence as a corporal. Being a good cop isn't just about law knowledge and being able to aim like a pro, it's about trusting yourself and not doubting yourself when someone starts screaming that they want a supervisor or that they'll make a complaint.

M

Reaction score
So, because you're a Corporal and have a Remington, it makes it acceptable for you to do some of the things you've just strictly condemned?

A0x2Maz.gif

Naturally, this is you rushing in with a shotgun shortly after being revived. You had several S.W.A.T. officers available to do this for you, but you went ahead and did it anyway, without any communication at all according to the lack of a speaker for the majority of the top left of the video at this specific point. Let me remind you that the highest rank on scene, which I believe was you and another Corporal in this case, is expected - per the code of ethics - to take up a lead role and ensure that a safe and practicable solution is implemented, and that this solution changes should the circumstances also change.

Regrettably, you cannot command an incident when you are downed, but as soon as you were revived it should have been your number one priority to correct the issues you are identifying here, rather than going 'Rambo'. A dead commanding officer is no good to the health of the incident at all.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are indeed less experienced officers which are renowned for consistently cocking things up; posting this doesn't do anything to solve this matter, it merely undermines the PLPD due to your haphazard behavior and lack of responsibility within (i.e. rushing the apartment without communication where it was already contained, not acting upon what you have described in spite of acknowledging the problems present). I don't want to see you do this again.