Public Service Announcement: No links randomly sent to you will give you Steam funds or Free discord nitro.

Reaction score
Hello, A general public service announcement. As a Staff member it is my duty to oversee the communities actions and take action on malicious communications within this community. This extends towards the security of users on this platform and ensuring their data isn't compromised. I am no fatherly figure, I am no Guardian Angel, and cannot physically stop such actions happening outside of our platform, such as our Third Party services, such as Discord and Steam, which we use to run the community.

I can only offer verbal guidance in this case, therefore I am here to tell you a piece of information, something that can prevent many users recent problems they've had regarding their account security. Here is the advice:

A RANDOM LINK SENT TO YOU OFFERING FREE DISCORD NITRO, OR FREE STEAM FUNDS, WILL NOT GRANT YOU SUCH BENEFITS AND WILL INSTEAD BOT YOUR ACCOUNT.

And, again, to reiterate my point:

A RANDOM LINK SENT TO YOU OFFERING FREE DISCORD NITRO, OR FREE STEAM FUNDS, WILL NOT GRANT YOU SUCH BENEFITS AND WILL INSTEAD BOT YOUR ACCOUNT.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
average perp player when they see this much text:

GFqck4JWcAAzoRh.png