Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Okay i am banned for 3 months. And would like to ask WHEN i get unbanned am i allowed to play with another account?

Reaction score
You're allowed to use any account you wish. On the condition that you don't avoid any ban and that you don't use it to earn you more money than you could with a single account.

Garrett Woodfield

You're allowed to use any account you wish. On the condition that you don't avoid any ban and that you don't use it to earn you more money than you could with a single account.
I dont want to ban evade im simply just tired of myself gotten 13 warns and now 3 months ban i will try to read rules many times ans try to not get warnings on other account. And i will first play on mew account after im unbanned :)

Garrett Woodfield

Cause many of my warnings like afk, gunpoint ive learnt already

Reaction score
Your past anyway will follow you . It's something like Police Notoriety in RealLife.
New account would not work here and the Administration should know about your previous offenses
Approves apologize for your offenses and read the rules again.

https://perpheads.com/pages/Rules/

Garrett Woodfield

I know that, i am gonna read rules later also.
And make apology

*on phone*

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5920

If you get a new account the warnings and bans will have to be transferred

Reaction score
I believe his question is, if he can play on an other account while this account is banned. I belive thats ban evading. He isnt asking if he can change account.

Reaction score
Not notifying an Alt-account of your own to the administration team will result in a perma ban for both or all accounts with little to no chance of appealing.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.