Queue server fun!

Reaction score
You're literally just propspamming all the entrances so it makes it harder to raid.

Reaction score
kGcjYId.jpg

Yeah fun, there should be such a thing if you're gonna be such a minge on the queue server you just get banned off the queue server alone and not the main one. Instantly solves the big line and you only won't be able to play during peak times lol. @ShadowJoey is gonna make this suggestion during the staff meeting.

Reaction score
kGcjYId.jpg

Yeah fun, there should be such a thing if you're gonna be such a minge on the queue server you just get banned off the queue server alone and not the main one. Instantly solves the big line and you only won't be able to play during peak times lol. @ShadowJoey is gonna make this suggestion during the staff meeting.
Okay?

Reaction score
when you diddnt have retards up at the top base with an as50 it was alright

Lol no one ever used the drone or prop destroyer cannon weapon, people didn’t realise how fucked they were at ruining bases

Reaction score
Lol no one ever used the drone or prop destroyer cannon weapon, people didn’t realise how fucked they were at ruining bases
diddn't know the prop cannon was a thing and wasn't the drone expensive and shit? i used it once i think so not 100% sure

Reaction score
diddn't know the prop cannon was a thing and wasn't the drone expensive and shit? i used it once i think so not 100% sure

IIRC it was called the gibson penetrator or something and I think it allowed you to damage props? I don’t fully remember.