Car Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This idea is about giving the possibilty to upgrade 300K-1M cars to be upgraded so they can compete with the higher costing cars.

Short explanation :
- Car stats (Acceleration, Top Speed, Braking etc...)
- Ability upgrade stats above
- 300K car could be upgraded to go really fast (120mph)
- Would cost ALOT of money
Low-mid range cars would become popular and there would be lot more variety on which cars people buy.
More stuff to invest your money in.
Volvo turbo could become a decent car.

This is just an idea that I came up at 4 am and decided to make a thread. Sorry for any mistakes or stupid stuff I wrote that doesnt make sense. Please comment if you have something to add. Thx.

Reaction score
*nyuh format"

ON a serious note. I dont like this idea. High end speeds need to stay up there. We dont need more high speed chases.

-support

Reaction score
Let me get this clear, you want people that have been growing for about 2 weeks to have a car that only cost 300k and for the car to go 120mph. Some of the cars over 500k don't even go that speed! Also what's a lot of money, because to me a lot of money is 800k. The car stats idea though is good; it would be use full for picking the car you most want.

It would be cool to see someone with a pimped out rx7 racing a Ferrari.
Let me ask you something; is this a common sight in your town? Because it never happens in my town.

I could go on for ages, I really could, but let me get to the point this idea is never going to happen mainly as it's unrealistic. Like Puffy said ‘We don't want more high speed chases.’ -SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please review my thread here: https://perpheads.com/threads/updating-vehicles.4119/

You will note I have many more to do, most specifically cars in the range you mentioned. Also the idea is you pay for what you get essentially, so the amount spent on a car practically will translate to its speed. And with having a max of two upgrades (this won't change) some cars are better tuned than others as expected.

So basically, when I finish that list, cars will be more sensical and you know what you'll be getting before spending any $. Just don't expect anything like a Citroën - Bugatti no matter how many upgrades.

Reaction score
Not only will this take ages to make with all the current vehicles the server has, but it's also not that great of a suggestion in my opinion. I'd be pretty pissed if I bought a 1.2 million car (Morgan Aero, for example) and have a Volkswagen Golf upgraded completely so its max speed goes beyond 80 MPH (which is the speed of the Morgan Aero), so that he passes me without any problem. The current upgrades are just fine, and I do not believe they need to be changed at all (except for the fixes currently being made)

-support

Reaction score
I spent 2.4m on my Nissan GTR and that doesn't even go 120 MPH so if you want to upgrade a 300k car you should pay over 2m for an upgrade to make it go over 120 MPH? Sorry -Support

MattIs

denied.jpg

We're not going to be seeing 200MPH mini coopers very soon.
Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.