Radio stations and broadcasts

Reaction score
Hello guys it's me mohamed (aka 1 fps lord) you might know me in the discord and this is like my only genuine post on the forums but I just wanted to get a pre review of a idea before I thought it out. Currently there's still not much you can do as a law abiding citizen that's not commiting drug raids, being a criminal or even being a government worker.

However, my intellectual mind has thought of a cool idea that can increase community interactions with the ability to increase engagement, immersion, creativity/kreativ and great ideas. Now this idea is the plan of a radio stations across the map so being able to have your own talk show (talk tuah reference), broadcast show or even radio show. I think this idea could provide a nice fun immersive environment because you won't need adverts anymore and can interact with a much immersive system of being able to contact show hosts, become a guest, debates, mayoral election campaigns and even so much more opportunity in between the people of parlake could tune into.

Now I'm aware this is a nightmare due to stuff like UI, implementation, design and quality etc. Despite this its only a idea not a suggestion but rather just promoting community discussion. Now I doubt It will but if it goes through I can give ideas please under below put down feedback as I genuinely have thought it through with ideas such as radio licences, potential for radio licences to be a mayoral duty in managing the city however I think it could greatly benefit rp.

Sincerely mohamed the beast

Hello guys it's me mohamed (aka 1 fps lord) you might know me in the discord and this is like my only genuine post on the forums but I just wanted to get a pre review of a idea before I thought it out. Currently there's still not much you can do as a law abiding citizen that's not commiting drug raids, being a criminal or even being a government worker.

However, my intellectual mind has thought of a cool idea that can increase community interactions with the ability to increase engagement, immersion, creativity/kreativ and great ideas. Now this idea is the plan of a radio stations across the map so being able to have your own talk show (talk tuah reference), broadcast show or even radio show. I think this idea could provide a nice fun immersive environment because you won't need adverts anymore and can interact with a much immersive system of being able to contact show hosts, become a guest, debates, mayoral election campaigns and even so much more opportunity in between the people of parlake could tune into.

Now I'm aware this is a nightmare due to stuff like UI, implementation, design and quality etc. Despite this its only a idea not a suggestion but rather just promoting community discussion. Now I doubt It will but if it goes through I can give ideas please under below put down feedback as I genuinely have thought it through with ideas such as radio licences, potential for radio licences to be a mayoral duty in managing the city however I think it could greatly benefit rp.

Sincerely mohamed the beast
Hey sorry cool idea, probably going to never be used but you should probably make it a suggestion?

I will make sure this happen and will personally fund it in game
This isn't even the point, MGSneaky tried to incorporate a radio/talk show aswell and got an actual radio license in his home country.
It's not only ingame but you have to keep in mind the external funds for the project.

ParalakeFM never went live.
If someone fully pulls through, I doubt it will be alone.

ParalakeFM was a thing for a good year or so. People who had access to it could DJ and even just sit and talk if they wanted. It died cause people lost interest after the first month.