Server Suggestion Raise the barricade limit for Officer's/Firefighter's

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Raise the barricade limit for Officer's/Firefighter's
Suggestion Description: I recently discovered that the current barricade limit of 15 is sometimes too low for properly secure a traffic collision or any major traffic incident.
Due to the new road signs you get a lot of new opportunities to secure scenes as Officer or Firefighter.
The limit of 15 is in my opinion to low, if you want to secure any incident on the highway, you need at least 10-15 traffic cones to manage the traffic as described in the RTU handbook, that's ok, but now with the new signs you can inform the traffic about the traffic incident, but you don't have any barricades left, that means the full potential of the new sign update is not fully used.

I suggest that the current barricade limit is raised to 25-30.

Why should this be added?:
- Would benefit the roleplay as Officer/Firefighter
- More opportunity to handle a traffic incident
- More usage of the new signs

What negatives could this have?:
- More potential to minge with barricades
- Implement time

Reaction score
In my mind, Barricade limit should just go under the regular prop limit of a person, meaning up to 30 and then make officers responsible for cleaning up via policy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love traffic management and the 15 barricades limit is a pain sometimes but even with this limit people leave barricades in the middle of the road all the time.

I think it would be a terrible idea to raise this limit. If you need more barricades just ask another officer to help you out

Reaction score
I love traffic management and the 15 barricades limit is a pain sometimes but even with this limit people leave barricades in the middle of the road all the time.

I think it would be a terrible idea to raise this limit. If you need more barricades just ask another officer to help you out
Got to side with Maia.

15 Barricades sure is a pain, but I had no single incident where I couldn't improvise using that exact limit.

There's already a lot of people leaving barricades lying around, so this would cause more bad than good

Reaction score
The barricade limit of 15 is pretty good for now as before it was 10 and I was doing pretty ok. If i were to want a boost it'd be 17 or 20 at most. The biggest problem is we have a limit on large sized barricades. We should be able to hit the maximum limit using a single barricade instead of only 5 large. I find myself having to mix them to properly block off a lane.

Reaction score
Never needed go over 15 personally so I don’t think it’s necessary to raise the limit like Maia said 9 times out of 10 there is other officers on hand to help if you need more!

Reaction score
Never needed go over 15 personally so I don’t think it’s necessary to raise the limit like Maia said 9 times out of 10 there is other officers on hand to help if you need more!
Never once have I had an officer give me help. When I say i'll do traffic they tend to fuck off to do other things. And I think they should be able to, hence why the limit raise.

Reaction score
Only for firemen and I support this.if you are a cop who needs to close off a road that heavily, Then it shouldn’t be a 1 man job as the scene is too large for a single officer to control.

Reaction score
Never once have I had an officer give me help. When I say i'll do traffic they tend to fuck off to do other things. And I think they should be able to, hence why the limit raise.
Well that’s unfortunate they should really help you ! I’m sorry to hear that