Your Steam/In-game Name: Kempotent
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Circumcise A Midget / Regina Phallus @Trey Limes
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62736742
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Car bombed me for no apparent reason
Evidence (Demo Required): Logs, 6:40:6:50 am 17/01/2021
Tick: N/A

kPLUKSn.png

Reaction score
a org member told me you were smashing his car for no reason. So Uno reverse card, you broke 2.5

Reaction score
well you should find out why first, also which org member? They were going slow up the road and i rammed them, thats not a reason to car bomb

Reaction score
@Trey Limes you literally drifted to make us crash the worst thing i did was say "throw them" but that obviously wasn't going to happen due to the thickness of the ledge so.... yeah

Reaction score
@Kempotent we tried to lose you. but you chased us for 10 minutes. I joined server fresh and went to storage yall followed us from there

Reaction score
@Trey Limes yeah, we were following you? what is wrong with that lol it doesn't cause harm, i didnt ram you at all only accidentally when you drifted, please go back and watch it all to see that i purposefully slowed down to not ram you in all of the situations.

Reaction score
@Kempotent chasing someone and having your goons smash them unprovoked is excessive negativity. not just fun and games. you are obviously trying to bully us as you have been all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.