Range Rover Defender

Reaction score
Hi,

Would anyone be able to recommend the Range Rover defender as a good car to buy, I’ve always admired it and fufills the inner Tory.

Would anyone be able to provide the speed of the car it’s handling, trunk storage and its upgrade price.

Many thanks,
Telemedial

Reaction score
The car costs 2.1mil, each upgrade is 840k.

The handling is not great but its very manageable, there are 5(?) trunk spaces with more than enough weight capacity. And the top speed of mine which is doubled is about 70mph.

Reaction score
Also a few things to consider, due to its elevated Body, the car is not very good while fighting, as you can be shot in the feet and lower body, it can also get quite easily stuck on the centeral reservation on each highway, forcing another car to have to aid in getting it unstuck or call RC, apart from that, it is a rather fun car, and is good if you want a decent car that is almost impossible to tier, as majority of crashes will not do much if any engine damage to the car.

Reaction score
Also a few things to consider, due to its elevated Body, the car is not very good while fighting, as you can be shot in the feet and lower body, it can also get quite easily stuck on the centeral reservation on each highway, forcing another car to have to aid in getting it unstuck or call RC, apart from that, it is a rather fun car, and is good if you want a decent car that is almost impossible to tier, as majority of crashes will not do much if any engine damage to the car.
Thanks for your reply,

Tbh this doesn’t sound that bad, but I wanted to know do you recon it is a value for money car or something else is better.

is it vunerable in getting rammed or not?

Reaction score
From what I remember from owning it, yes it is vulnerable to being rammed, more so then other cars, as you will most likely be ramped if you get rammed, or if you ram another car.

Reaction score
From what I remember from owning it, yes it is vulnerable to being rammed, more so then other cars, as you will most likely be ramped if you get rammed, or if you ram another car.
would you recommend buying it or just buying a different car?

Reaction score
Depend what your trying to get out of the car in question, its a 4 seater vehicle, extremely difficult to tier, its got plenty of trunk space, yet is very bad for fighting.