• Good

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • THE F****NG BEST keyboard EVER!

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I hate razer

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have been waiting for this keyboard since the first one came out, rip. Just ordered it <3 Thanks daddy :kappa:
razer-chroma-feature-image-post.png

Reaction score
I have one, it is pretty great.

Honestly, the lights are not even the greatest part about it, it is how the keyboard is mechanical and how there are extra buttons to bind. It is overall a great keyboard though.

Reaction score
Razer ain't bad, but they are in a bigger rush to bring out products without sometimes thinking it through. Some of their shapes and bends are horrid. It looks like this one come up a bit too far also. Other than that, I have used the mechanical keyswitches on newer Razer keyboards and they are actually really good, but some of the buttons feel like a typewriter as they move higher up towards the keyboard while facing the ceiling flat, kind like a lecture theater. I sometimes bash my fingers into them and it would completely throw me off being able to use other keyboards as fast after learning to use it properly, and even learning it would get some getting used to. I feel Razer are trying to compete with Corsair too much now also.

Reaction score
Every single razer product is a massive waste of money except from the Death Adder, Razer copied Cherry's keys and made there own cheap ass chinese version, if you want a keyboard that is made by chinese idiots for next to nothing buy the razer, if you want a quality product with keys made in germany then buy a Corsair k70, it also has far better lighting options and software.

Deleted member 1235

keyboard_black.jpg

I'd rather stick to this than get that :trande:

Reaction score
Every single razer product is a massive waste of money except from the Death Adder, Razer copied Cherry's keys and made there own cheap ass chinese version, if you want a keyboard that is made by chinese idiots for next to nothing buy the razer, if you want a quality product with keys made in germany then buy a Corsair k70, it also has far better lighting options and software.
No, I wouldn't say so. That is quite biased. They are known for being overprice, which I believe they actually are. For what you are getting you could go with other brands that have better quality for better value, such as Corsair. Only problem is that Corsair sell premium grade while leaving behind the under 100$ mark. Zowie has been taken over by BenQ so I believe we are soon to see some 60pound yet quality keyboards for gaming. Microsoft are actually known to be quite good for gaming also, as they have some really nice products in Keyboards and Mouses, although this isn't always the case. Overall, Razer do sell decent products but at too higher price sometimes, but now and then it can be worth it, but then again, for the money you are spending on that, you could probably get a better Corsair with Cherry MX and LED.

(Although I would buy it because it looks so damn hot :smug:)

Reaction score
banner1.png

I would really not spend that much money on Razer. I'll go and buy this soon as i've been stuck with my Razer Black Widow for a long time now. And i've heard if you're into Chroma lighting (as i'm) you can download others artwork they've done on the Chroma lighting.

Last edited: