Re-Introduction

Reaction score
Hello everyone, nobody probably remembers but i said goodbye to this community in May last year cause of a few mental health issues which i have sought for help about. I’ve been active here and there a bit these last few months but im back now. I have really missed all the fun times i’ve had with friends and strangers on this server, this server was the reason i also chose to seek help as a few people contacted and talked to me. I see foward to joining this community and being a part of it again, much love to all of you.

Reaction score
Welcome back, and I'm happy you found a way to get help and feeling better! ^~^

Reaction score
Hello everyone, nobody probably remembers but i said goodbye to this community in May last year cause of a few mental health issues which i have sought for help about. I’ve been active here and there a bit these last few months but im back now. I have really missed all the fun times i’ve had with friends and strangers on this server, this server was the reason i also chose to seek help as a few people contacted and talked to me. I see foward to joining this community and being a part of it again, much love to all of you.
Welcome back dude! Mental health issue suck bro I feel you on that! We are glad you are feeling better!

Reaction score
Don’t undersell yourself mate, I think a lot of us remember you :)

Welcome back to the community, I’m so glad you’re in a better space than you were and I look forward to seeing you around !!