Rose King’s introduction to Paralake!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Just thought I’d write a little introduction since I’m new to the city.

Thank you everyone I’ve met so far for making it a pleasant start with everyone teaching me the ropes etc with special thanks to the little rat Rxsm, Dave and the Gentlemen’s club for letting me chill and get an enjoyable start. It’s nice to see lots of people i already knew from another community, really helped not feeling like a complete outsider <3

If you ever see me around and we haven’t met before, I’m more than happy to say hello and see what everyone’s about since I’m planning on spending much more time than the 48+ hours I’ve already racked up these past couple days.

That’s all from me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Sounds like you've already had a pretty nice introduction and are settling in well on the server. If you need any help, don't hesistate to ask whether it's here on the forums, in our Discord or in-game via OOC, Help Chat and F6!

Enjoy your time here!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Sounds like you've already had a pretty nice introduction and are settling in well on the server. If you need any help, don't hesistate to ask whether it's here on the forums, in our Discord or in-game via OOC, Help Chat and F6!

Enjoy your time here!
Thank you mate, appreciate it immensely !!

Reaction score
PSA; Do not give this gambling addict money. He grinded $450,000 in coke and I gave him an extra $400,000 to buy a car and he went straight to high stakes. He has now forcefully been blacklisted.

Reaction score
PSA; Do not give this gambling addict money. He grinded $450,000 in coke and I gave him an extra $400,000 to buy a car and he went straight to high stakes. He has now forcefully been blacklisted.
phahahahahhahahaha. W gambling addict. For anyone wondering, guess who I got my addiction from …. Thanks for the 5 minutes of fun though fr

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Just thought I’d write a little introduction since I’m new to the city.

Thank you everyone I’ve met so far for making it a pleasant start with everyone teaching me the ropes etc with special thanks to the little rat Rxsm, Dave and the Gentlemen’s club for letting me chill and get an enjoyable start. It’s nice to see lots of people i already knew from another community, really helped not feeling like a complete outsider <3

If you ever see me around and we haven’t met before, I’m more than happy to say hello and see what everyone’s about since I’m planning on spending much more time than the 48+ hours I’ve already racked up these past couple days.

That’s all from me
Welcome to PERP, let us know how long it takes you to rack up a weeks playtime! Doesn’t sound like it will be long!