Recommend me books

Reaction score
I recently got into reading again. I have just finished The Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle and want to expand on those sort of books.

English or Dutch books pls! You can also recommend different book genres. I have a large family so I read all the Peppa Pig books.

Reaction score
Isaac Asimov, the Robot Series, honestly its a great series that mixes fiction with science / robotics, its honestly great, 10/10

QbxAFdT.png

Reaction score
Any book written by Tom Clancy from his Jack Ryan series. If you don't want to start a whole series than Red Storm Rising or Without Remorse are both good reads.

Reaction score
Hades factor, maximun ride series, the magic cottage by james herbert. There is probably more that I cant think off of the top of my head, but these are good books and different genres.

Please read the witcher books though, I will honestly recommend them to ANYONE. Theyre fantastic.

Reaction score
The great gatsby, moby dick, hamlet, nineteen eighty four, twenty thousand leagues under the sea and alex rider

edit: darwin's theory of evolution

Reaction score
Contact by Carl Sagan
Not only is this a great sci-fi book, but it also dives deep into the prospects of meeting an extraterrestrial species far more intelligent than our own.

IT by Stephen King
Buckle up because you are about to shit your pants. King does an incredible job of conveying every emotion felt by the characters in the story. It is a long and messed up book but one of my favorites.