Server Suggestion Redo mushrooms

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Redo mushrooms
Suggestion Description: Mushrooms are the runt of the drug litter. Nearly no one does them seriously and for-profit and most people end up finding them growing in the forest and then snatching them up, who knows if people only sell them?
Sure, some people buy them from drug dealer but eat them for roleplay.

My suggestion is to 1, increase the price, and 2, let people grow them inside bases with basic and advanced planters.
This suggestion (https://perpheads.com/threads/mushrooms.20403/) by Thomas DeSimone, suggests increasing the price of mushrooms so they are more desirable and used more, which I also think is a good idea.
This suggestion (https://perpheads.com/threads/magic-mushrooms.40811/) by benji was "accepted" but is in the denied section, what? I do agree and think being able to grow mushrooms inside is a good idea.

Furthermore, if suggestion 2 is not on the table, perhaps a new kind of drug planter, similar to the basic planter except square, that can only grow mushrooms. Would also be good to add more kinds of mushrooms/variety for people to grow, could be similar to meth where it has different strengths/qualities and can be worth more. Could work where you just plant the mushroom spores and then it grows a random mushroom.

Why should this be added?:
- mushrooms are unloved and unused, would bring more life to a part of the server which I quite like.

What negatives could this have?:
- could be long to code/develop and hard to implement
- some people might not like the changes

Reaction score
The issues with them got patched, they now stack.

The allure of mushrooms are they can be grown alongside planters and Chem tables. I think they’re good how they are rn.

Reaction score
The issues with them got patched, they now stack.
thats not even an issue i suggested, where is this coming from?

The allure of mushrooms are they can be grown alongside planters and Chem tables. I think they’re good how they are rn.
the main part of my suggestion does not change this, the main part is to increase the yield and price. only the secondary suggestion is saying to make a new planter for them.

Reaction score
thats not even an issue i suggested, where is this coming from?
Mushrooms are the runt of the drug litter. Nearly no one does them seriously and for-profit and most people end up finding them growing in the forest and then snatching them up, who knows if people only sell them?

You claimed no one grows mushrooms, the only reason for this is they require you to leave the base, and so few people understand how they work.

They are already more expensive than other drugs and pretty easy to do.