Server Suggestion Reduce XP loss to Police Officers

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Reduce XP loss to Police Officers
Suggestion Description: The XP you lose dying to Police Officers is the same as dying to Civilians (iirc), I believe its rather unfair fighting 20 cops and receiving 0 XP in return, however you die to one and lose a fairly large clump of XP, seeing as to fight civilians 90% of the time a large amount of cops will arrive

Why should this be added?:
- More balancing to org XP
- QoL
- Much better for smaller organisations

What negatives could this have?:
- Could cause organisations to gain XP and places on the leaderboard much easier
- Make it too easy to get levels

Reaction score
just to confirm the Score and Experience of organisations are seperate. So the leaderboard score and experience are not coralated yet both are refered on this suggestion, which one is it?
seeing as I don’t really care about experience, score. However if other people care enough about experience I can always change it

Reaction score
I need to refer to the experience concern you have, this is the XP you would need before, in the old system however it would calculate from the previous to the next level how much xp is needed, due to the refactor it now shows XP from level 0 to the next level, your XP does also not go back to 0 when you level up
seems to me like it’s a whole lot harder to level up your org, maybe it’s just me