Server Suggestion Reduce / Remove XP gain from Car Thefts

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Reduce / Remove XP gain from Car Thefts
Suggestion Description: Car thefts are far too easy, and are way too beneficial when it comes to Leaderboard XP. I believe it should be greatly lowered / removed altogether.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL
- More realistic as who really gains a large amount of reputation from stealing a mini cooper
- Will cause less people to run around stealing multiple cars in a 10 minute period 
- Less bother to the PD about 10 cars being stolen at once

What negatives could this have?:
- People could complain about having to get into shootouts or dangerous situations to get an XP gain
- Could cause a decrease in the amount of car thefts

Reaction score
I heavily disagree with this suggestion and even the compromise people are putting up.

Why would you place the xp reward value based on the car value when if I steal a mini cooper and the owner starts a shootout and I defend myself now I committed murder and I have to deal with PD. If I die I severely lose xp and if I manage to defeat the zerg I win but that's the point, it will end up way more likely to be a shootout if it's a more expensive car. All this change does is neglect the reward for car theft on cheaper cars due to the less likelihood that it would lead to a shootout but in the very possible times where it does it insufficiently rewards the player and puts them at a considerable risk of imminent xp loss just for roleplaying a GTA. Any newer org is going to have the floor wiped with them for stealing expensive cars and any sweaters who try to steal cars will face the same fate and the only alternative then would be to scrape the bottom of the barrel collecting little xp cause the only cars they're safer stealing are the ones that pay them practically no xp.

TL: DR it's a stupid idea because it renders car theft useless. Most people with expensive cars have security and cheaper cars will not but they will start paying nothing.
Who's more dangerous? A sweater with a pistol who cant aim worth anything or a person with a gang and will hunt you down? The risk difference is there.

Reaction score
Who's more dangerous? A sweater with a pistol who cant aim worth anything or a person with a gang and will hunt you down? The risk difference is there.
bruv if a squeaker joined and got a ppk he can kill anybody if their victims are stuck crowbarring a car unable to defend themself.