Server Suggestion Reduce XP loss to Police Officers

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Reduce XP loss to Police Officers
Suggestion Description: The XP you lose dying to Police Officers is the same as dying to Civilians (iirc), I believe its rather unfair fighting 20 cops and receiving 0 XP in return, however you die to one and lose a fairly large clump of XP, seeing as to fight civilians 90% of the time a large amount of cops will arrive

Why should this be added?:
- More balancing to org XP
- QoL
- Much better for smaller organisations

What negatives could this have?:
- Could cause organisations to gain XP and places on the leaderboard much easier
- Make it too easy to get levels

Reaction score
not like your going to die more than you already do
avatars-000443668710-f56xc8-t500x500.jpg

Reaction score
gaining 0 XP killing 10 then losing 50 XP when dying once seems pretty balanced lol
killing cops should not be the goal in of itself though. Killing cops should be what you have to do in order to not get arrested or killed whilst carrying out your other illegal activities which do give you org XP. Killing cops shouldn't be incentivized through an XP reward.

Reaction score
killing cops should not be the goal in of itself though. Killing cops should be what you have to do in order to not get arrested or killed whilst carrying out your other illegal activities which do give you org XP. Killing cops shouldn't be incentivized through an XP reward.
Raid a base solo:
1. it’s empty but no cops respond (0XP gain)
2. it’s empty but cops respond (0XP gain)
3. it has one or two people in it and no cops respond (100XP gain)
4. it has one or two people in it and cops respond, killing you (50XP for two, 0XP for none)
5. it has a large group of people in it and no cops respond (>200XP gain)
6. it has a large group of people in it and cops respond killing you (>200XP - 50XP for your death)

these are all depending on if you kill all of the civs, and think about how 90% of the time cops respond

i wrote this out on my phone and forgot why so

Reaction score
Raid a base solo:
4. it has one or two people in it and cops respond, killing you (50XP for two, 0XP for none)
6. it has a large group of people in it and cops respond killing you (>200XP - 50XP for your death)

these are all depending on if you kill all of the civs, and think about how 90% of the time cops respond

If you're raiding a base solo you're taking a risk, so don't complain when it doesn't pay off. Also I'm not sure why killing cops should be incentivized through XP rewards. You're not supposed to be looking for a shootout for no reason, therefore, giving you a reason, even something as small as a bit of org XP is a retarded thing to do. It is an incentive for people to go out of their way to start shootouts over nothing. Seriously, why on earth is this even being considered?

Reaction score
Raid a base solo:

We don’t want it to be like before where every org had max level without much difficulty.

You’re supposed to have to work for it and it’s there for a feeling of progression. It’s been a few days since the update, you aren’t supposed to be anywhere near max level.

Reaction score
We don’t want it to be like before where every org had max level without much difficulty.

You’re supposed to have to work for it and it’s there for a feeling of progression. It’s been a few days since the update, you aren’t supposed to be anywhere near max level.
I was more or less talking about the leaderboard tbh, don't really care about levels.

However 289,000XP to get to level 32 is actually fucking crazy

Reaction score
get zergs to ur org and tell them to grow ( in your apartment ) and tell them that you will give them protection

Reaction score
just to confirm the Score and Experience of organisations are seperate. So the leaderboard score and experience are not coralated yet both are refered on this suggestion, which one is it?

Reaction score
I was more or less talking about the leaderboard tbh, don't really care about levels.

I need to refer to the experience concern you have, this is the XP you would need before, in the old system however it would calculate from the previous to the next level how much xp is needed, due to the refactor it now shows XP from level 0 to the next level, your XP does also not go back to 0 when you level up